Quantcast

Free Agency = Major Suckage

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
awesome move...just wait until Brady destroys his knee in the first play.
i thought they put the franchise tag on Casel..doesnt that mean he can be traded? or does it mean they can do him anyway they want to?

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yes, FA does suck and is at the root of why a lot of people hate pro sports.
Perfect example was the Eagles' former DB Brian Dawkins. "I really wanted to stay in Philly" but as his agent put it, Philly didn't want to pay him what he wanted to stay in Philly, so therefore, Dawkins is a liar. He didn't WANT to stay in Philly for any other reason than money. FA and the salary cap killed the loyalty to team and city and franchise, etc etc etc.

Want to see real passionate football? Go out on a Friday night this fall and support a local high school by buying a ticket and a hot dog and see real football players truly playing for "the love of the sport". :rant:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Yes, FA does suck and is at the root of why a lot of people hate pro sports.
Perfect example was the Eagles' former DB Brian Dawkins. "I really wanted to stay in Philly" but as his agent put it, Philly didn't want to pay him what he wanted to stay in Philly, so therefore, Dawkins is a liar. He didn't WANT to stay in Philly for any other reason than money. FA and the salary cap killed the loyalty to team and city and franchise, etc etc etc.

Want to see real passionate football? Go out on a Friday night this fall and support a local high school by buying a ticket and a hot dog and see real football players truly playing for "the love of the sport". :rant:
Yeah...but unless you live in Texas, there's no jumbotron to see the replays...