Quantcast

Free beer competition thread

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Post the free beer you've been given here. 1 point for every beer someone buys you or gives you. I'll edit as necessary. Comp lasts until the end of the year. Extra points if it's good beer.
EDIT- If you buy a beer for a RM member 10 points plus.

VB- 96 (been given 4 cases in the last week- crap beer but free)
Tenchiro- 2 (good beer bonus)
Westy- 6 (tried to google it- went with my personal experience)
boostindoubles- 2 (Guiness bonus point)
Narlus- 6 (good beer bonus- I think;))
Treesaw- 2
N8- minus1 for drinking a Coors :nope:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I volunteered to ID people at an open air concert that benefited the Salvation Army last weekend. I was provided with good free beer. Not sure how much I drank but it turned into about 4 full bladders.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. Notes. I'll be sure. Pics? Yeah. Hopefully I'll remember my camera.

I'm going to attempt to taste *every* IPA they have at the fest.
Nice, I like to go to Brickskellers in DC and drink as many different IPA's as I can.

Beer is not proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy, IPA is.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
the free beer i've been given. what if i lost count a long time ago. I hang out at the lesbian bar down the street. most of the beer i drink is free. being the token straight girl who loves to dance has some major perks around here.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
laura said:
the free beer i've been given. what if i lost count a long time ago. I hang out at the lesbian bar down the street. most of the beer i drink is free. being the token straight girl who loves to dance has some major perks around here.
That's one way of getting free drinks. Back in the day when I was dead ass broke I found I could get free drinks by going to the regular watering hole and telling people I was trying to stop drinking. Unfortunately I did not get the same charitable reaction if I told people I was trying to quit eating.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
Nice, I like to go to Brickskellers in DC and drink as many different IPA's as I can.

Beer is not proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy, IPA is.
I think there are supposed to be something like 450 different IPA's, double IPA's/imperial IPA's at this fest. :eek:

I had a couple pints of Bull-n-Bush Man Beer last night and have to say, that's goooooooood $hit! :thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
last thurs i got two free beers (pre-sox game, they were old speckeled hens), and then i got a free pint of victory hop devil after the game. yesterday at the golf outing i got a free sam adams after the golfing (paid for my own during the round).

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
While out for margarita's with MizN8 at our local Margaritaville establishment, I was given a free beer-like beverage by the bartender. I believe it was in a can that said "Coors" on it. :confused:

Apparently some really drunk bastard bought it, paid for it, then obviously saw what he'd ordered and abandoned it in shame.

After tasting the beverage, I quickly concluded that it could hardly be called beer as the can indicated.

However it was free.