Quantcast

Free Delivery is OUT!

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
I really liked the Smutok segment. Right up until the big bike came out. Sure it was all moody and atmospheric and stuff but compared to the MSA section before it just all seemed in slow motion.

I loved both the MSA and US Open sections though, as well as the Wham Bam section, which I was expecting to hate.

wil_e123

Monkey
Jun 7, 2006
London, England
Wow, great job! I'm a big fan of some of those shots! At least it stands out a bit from what we're used to seeing. What kind of camera equipment do/did you use? Any editing on the colours etc.?

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Great video so far. I am most likely ordering one here soon.

One thing has been kind of annoying while watching is the transitions. They are a little harsh and make me blink or feel like I am blinking everytime the video goes from one clip to another.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Wow, great job! I'm a big fan of some of those shots! At least it stands out a bit from what we're used to seeing. What kind of camera equipment do/did you use? Any editing on the colours etc.?
I shoot with a Sony HVR-Z1U and run Final Cut Studio. I did a little bit of color correction on some of the dark(er) footage but for the most part its uncorrected footy.