Quantcast

Free Delivery is OUT!

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
*I started a new thread to keep it seperate from the teaser thread*

I am proud to announce that you can now start to view and download Free Delivery in its entirety!!

www.freedeliverythemovie.com
I have decided to release a few segments each day this week, to coincide with the high res video that will be shown on BQNT.com.
So by Friday, all segments will be available to download for your computer or ipod!

Here's the schedule for this week!
Monday:
Intro
Seth Lolli & Joey Appleton
US Open
Tuesday:
Wham Bam Thank You Jam
Trumpores
Wed:
Sea Otter Downhill
Sea Otter Dual Slalom
Thurs:
Mont Ste Anne
Dave Smutok
Credits
Friday:
Bonus 1
Bonus 2

I had a mini-premiere at my apt last night to watch the movie:
You can't read it, but it says "Free Delivery" (thanks to my awesome gfriend)

I made everyone help stuff DVDs!

Start of the pile

Near the end of the pile

First run of 100 or so

I am pretty much the happiest person in the world right now, only cause I've been spending every spare moment of the past month working on getting the movie finished. Hope everyone enjoys the movie, feel free to PM me with any questions on the DVD.

Check out the site for ordering instructions!

- Justin

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
I don't see anything on BNQT about the avalaible HD versions, are they coming out on friday?

How long is the movie altogether, is each part ~5 minutes long?

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
I don't see anything on BNQT about the avalaible HD versions, are they coming out on friday?

How long is the movie altogether, is each part ~5 minutes long?
patience young grasshopper, those guys are on West Coast time. I'll update the thread once its up there as well. I think all together w/bonus its a little under 40 minutes.

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
wow, that was sweet, really enjoyed the first three parts... can't wait for the trumpore brothers at bromont

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
wow, that was sweet, really enjoyed the first three parts... can't wait for the trumpore brothers at bromont
We kinda got rained out and didn't have time to get to some of the rougher trails which was a bummer, but i think you'll like the way the section turned out. There's a little msa world cup and us open thrown in too.

Justin, you're such a flipping tease making us wait a week for the whole thing. the first 3 chapters look sweet!

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
©2001;2898359 said:
doooooppppeeee!!!

good to see old man seth footy!
did you think I wouldn't see this?:shakefist: I'M COMIN OUT OF THE BOOOOOTH!!

ps- those cupcakes were unreal

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Sweet video!

Are the high res clips available for download? I did not see a way to download them off the BQNT site.

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
We kinda got rained out and didn't have time to get to some of the rougher trails which was a bummer, but i think you'll like the way the section turned out. There's a little msa world cup and us open thrown in too.

Justin, you're such a flipping tease making us wait a week for the whole thing. the first 3 chapters look sweet!
I know, I was there, riding on that weekend, I saw you guys 3-4 times

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
I really enjoyed the trumpore section, good riding and good music!

Are the HD versions on BNQT going to be downloadable at the end of the week or just streamable?

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
HAHAH... I Love seeing DW fired up, especially after a few cold ones

Your movie is legit Justin, and I can not wait for the DVD to arrive

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
nice, just saw the trumpore brothers part at bromont, super insane part, I love it!

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
BMQT has the sea otter dh up a little early (10pm eastern). Way to make the least technical race of the year look cool.

and i see they take their security seriously at the otter.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
The us.open page doesn't have the trumpmore/whambam imagemap info.
crap. I knew I'd screw something up. I left this morning for Florida so I was scrambling til midnight last night to get all the pages ready for each day. If I can find a free html editor while I'm on vaca i'll fix that...otherwise just navigate from the home page......my bad. :(

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Its Wednesday, so that means new segments are up!

Todays special is a side of Sea Otter downhill with a side of Otter Slalom.....right in time for this year's event.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The movie is looking awesome so far man.

The Otter was cool to see with it starting this week. I am pumped to get out there and see the redesigned parts of the course.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
YEAH... MSA section is so good. that is such a fun and brutal track to ride.

and the first clip of Smutok is classic

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Smutok's section deserves it's own thread. It is by far one of the coolest vids I've seen in a long time. Great combination of a fun rider, great tune, good editing, diverse riding and overall fun tone. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's some your best work justin, and I'm not just saying it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
All right I'm seriously touching myself over some of those crane shots in the smutok seggie.

Kind of weird with a big sweaty dude on the screen but I'll get used to it.

I'm also buying one of those beyotches tomorrow.

REALLY nice work man. You might actually get some money from me by the time we get to the end:D

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Its Friday, so download the last part of the DVD....the bonus sections!!

Thanks again for everyone's feedback! I've put a lot of time, sweat, and money into the project so its definitely rewarding to hear the positive feedback I've received so far. Big thanks again to the sponsors on the project who made this whole thing possible:
e.13 components
Highland Mountain Bike Park
Rennen Design Group

So just remember, when you see the e.13 guys, Mark Hayes at Highland, or George at Rennen...tell em thanks for helping to make this project FREE to you.