Quantcast

?>> Free die <<?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Deck is effectively done. Wifey just went out to look at it and threw a shit fit because it's too many colors. Surface is a deep brown, base is 3 colors: cedar posts, white pine main beams, and treated joists that are reddish. Staining the damn thing was the initial cause of the failure, so I'm hesitant to stain it in general because it doesn't need to be stained.
should have been 100% cedar. ///Amateur

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm a moron. My foodie friends convinced me to try a 3 500 000 SHU burger. Pure capsaicin plus one of those idiotically strong peppers. Basically did it because a friend decided to do it and I haven't seen her and the rest of the crew for quite some time. Unfortunately the burger was like a sponge so eating it was worse than it should be. It was also so hot I drank 0.5L of full fat cream and 0.5L of vanilla ice cream to numb the pain. Will not do again. There are better ways of meeting your friends.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm a moron. My foodie friends convinced me to try a 3 500 000 SHU burger. Pure capsaicin plus one of those idiotically strong peppers. Basically did it because a friend decided to do it and I haven't seen her and the rest of the crew for quite some time. Unfortunately the burger was like a sponge so eating it was worse than it should be. It was also so hot I drank 0.5L of full fat cream and 0.5L of vanilla ice cream to numb the pain. Will not do again. There are better ways of meeting your friends.
Great - now I'm hungry for some ice cream. :mad:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Deck is effectively done. Wifey just went out to look at it and threw a shit fit because it's too many colors. Surface is a deep brown, base is 3 colors: cedar posts, white pine main beams, and treated joists that are reddish. Staining the damn thing was the initial cause of the failure, so I'm hesitant to stain it in general because it doesn't need to be stained.
Did you turn the deck off and turn it back on again....? Sometimes that helps.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
RATTLE CAN IT NAO

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
had to go down to Boulder fro errands this morning. ew.
at least i got a good greasy breakfast in & jar of live sauce. stopped by a buddy's place to hit his new enail. deeeeee- lish.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
y'all are some low-budget mofos .... I build my decks and fences with only the finest teak.

Teak, what is this, deck building on a budget?

If you want something that will demonstrate your wealth and superiority, as well as stand the test of time, marble is the only way to go.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It is snowing, again. I thought it was all worked out where that would be over and we can move on now. At least every time the snow falls now, it only sticks for a minute and then disappears. The south-east facing slopes are all brown, and the south-west facing slopes are still somewhat snowy. All north slopes are socked in hard. Fucking eh. Not to mention the drifts.
21895.jpeg

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Time for spicy sexy time!!
I'm not sure my ladyfriend would approve. Especially after not sleeping to 4AM because my insides were exploding. Seriously screw Pepper X. The female friend I did it with felt event worse. Next time I'll just pepper spray my ass to make the process faster.