Quantcast

Free Dr. Pepper

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Not a huge fan of Dr. Pepper, but I'll take 'em up on this freebie - if for no other reason than punishment for doubting the awesomeness of Guns-N-Roses.:rockout:

LOS ANGELES — Dr Pepper is making good on its promise of free soda now that the release of Guns N' Roses' "Chinese Democracy" is a reality.

The soft-drink maker said in March that it would give a free soda to everyone in America if the album dropped in 2008. "Chinese Democracy," infamously delayed since recording began in 1994, goes on sale Sunday.

"We never thought this day would come," Tony Jacobs, Dr Pepper's vice president of marketing, said in a statement. "But now that it's here, all we can say is: The Dr Pepper's on us."

Beginning Sunday at 12:01 a.m., coupons for a free 20-ounce soda will be available for 24 hours on Dr Pepper's Web site. They'll be honored until Feb. 28.

Dr Pepper is owned by Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455744,00.html

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
oh, i thought this was a "look at the latest stupid political bumper sticker" thread

as you were...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
taking FOREVER to load... once a monkey gets the coupon they should just post either a direct link, screen shot, or forward the email to everyone... not sure how the promo works.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
yeah they actually mail it out to you. no freebie printouts or anything which is lame. took me a while to get through b/c their servers went to ****.

the albums not half bad. id even go so far as to say its better than it has any business being. its not going to change the world or anything, but if you were into gnr, its along the same lines as previous work.

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
Ha, I was just going to post a big "FAIL" for this....I tried to get my coupon several times yesterday only to have it time out.

But, Dr. Pepper has this on their web page now. Get 'em!
DR PEPPER EXTENDS FREE COUPON OFFER DUE TO CONSUMER DEMAND

Everyone in America has until 6 PM EST on Monday, November 24 to get a free 20 oz. Dr Pepper
http://www.drpepper.com/text/

My request went through...

Last edited: