Quantcast

FREE full length bike movie from 2002!

biketrials

Chimp
Oct 17, 2004
Dave Adelman of 250 Productions follows up his acclaimed MTT series with this physically charged video set amidst the abandon beaches and rolling landscapes of Vancouver Island, Canada. ISLAND STYLE has been hailed as 2002's most captivating trials video, as it takes you on a tech filled journey into the world of Bike Trials. The film also boasts superb performances from the most underrated riders in mountain biking today, leaving you with a spectacular example of the ISLAND STYLE.

Even if you don't like trials I recomend checking it out, as there is some really great stuff in the movie.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO
It's on the main page.

Please DO NOT dirrect link this video or cut it up into chucks, the producer has decided to give it to you the riders for free. So just go to the site first and save it. Thanks for your support

It's roughly 370mb

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
biketrials said:
Dave Adelman of 250 Productions follows up his acclaimed MTT series with this physically charged video set amidst the abandon beaches and rolling landscapes of Vancouver Island, Canada. ISLAND STYLE has been hailed as 2002's most captivating trials video, as it takes you on a tech filled journey into the world of Bike Trials. The film also boasts superb performances from the most underrated riders in mountain biking today, leaving you with a spectacular example of the ISLAND STYLE.

Even if you don't like trials I recomend checking it out, as there is some really great stuff in the movie.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO
It's on the main page.

Please DO NOT dirrect link this video or cut it up into chucks, the producer has decided to give it to you the riders for free. So just go to the site first and save it. Thanks for your support

It's roughly 370mb
that dude at the 25:00 mark throws down.! :blah:

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
bcd said:
that dude at the 25:00 mark throws down.! :blah:
Yeah, morley's section is my favorite in that movie. Big fan of his style.

Mad props to Matt at ObservedTrials.net for hosting this gigantor movie. :thumb: