Quantcast

Free Gas for rides to Diablo in 2008

bushrider

Monkey
Jul 4, 2006
NYC
I've been riding diablo for 2 years now riding mostly with CBJ, Mad Dog and Woof.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to give me regular rides to diablo this season comming. Ideally I'd like to leave NYC early to get as much riding in as possible.

I'm happy to pay all your gas and tolls. I figure you bought the car and pay insurance .... etc so I'll pay the gas and tolls.

FYI I'm the only Aussie who is on the hill every weekend.
I'm 28 and work full time as a video engineer. I have 5 bikes and ride either my Gemini DH or Demo9 at diablo. I live near Brighton beach in Brooklyn but I dont mind getting up super early to meet in Manhattan or whatever. Racer's Edge is my LBS.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
And, I'll happily offer a free Molson to whoever delivers bushrider safe and sound.

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
Bushrider is a shredder of gnar and one hell of a generous person and all around fine dude.

PS. What up everybody. 3 months!!!! CBJ balance my friend. You better ride "mothertrucker"

Did you ride a demo 7 last season? I did a couple runs with an aussie at Diablo, but i thought he might have said he lived in CT. Anyway, I have a buddy in NYC who rides diablo regularly and I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking you. Only problem is he is looking for a job down south so i don't know if he'll be around or not but I'll pass this along to him.

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
i go to diablo every weekend with a couple of friends, i live in elmhurst queens, i got some questions where exactly would you like to be picked up and where would you like to be dropped off?

bushrider

Monkey
Jul 4, 2006
NYC
Well I live at Brighton Beach in Brooklyn.
So If your comming from Queens then I think pickup and drop off in manhattan somewhere, union square or times square maybe?

My email is bushrider@gmail.com
Shoot me an email.