Quantcast

Free Money from airborn for bike parts

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
As you might well know Airborne (the cold remedy) lost a class action lawsuit today. They owe 23mill back to consumers. They are giving back $10.50 per package up to 6 packages without receipt or proof of purchase. Just wanted to let y'all know that you can get back up to $63 to put tward bike parts :clapping:

http://www.airbornehealthsettlement.com

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Who spent $63 on cold medicine that doesn't even work?
It's 100% legit , per the order of the class action lawsuit you dont need proof of purchase you just go through and fill out 2 forms .
One with your mailing address and the other with were you purchased your product IE: super market
Fill both the these out and get paid !
You don't need proof of purchase due to the overall timeframe of the lawsuit ( 2001-2006 ) and the nature of the product IE: purchased at retail stores IE: Who saves these receipts

AirBorn got caught selling snake-oil , now everyone get's paid !:clapping:

( Note: this really is 100% legit , no scam or spam BS . Legally you really DO get paid! )

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
ha saw that earlier. shouldnt it be free money from airborn for nem pro product?
Well if you do fill out the correct spots you can get up to $63 dollers from Airborn .
Possibly Nem-PRo stem will now go on sale for $63 free shipping too
It's a free country so people can choose as they will , free money , free nem pro stem with airborns money :lighten:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
It's on CNN.com and they refer you to the link Brad gave above. I think it's real. In the past 8 years, I may have purchased Airborn... ???

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
I see.... Well my mom buys that stuff all the time. She makes me take it when I'm sick, but other than that, I can't say I myself have ever bought any.

So in order to get the most possible, do you say you bought 6 of the seasonal without proof of purchase? Or is that aweful fishy...?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I see.... Well my mom buys that stuff all the time. She makes me take it when I'm sick, but other than that, I can't say I myself have ever bought any.

So in order to get the most possible, do you say you bought 6 of the seasonal without proof of purchase? Or is that aweful fishy...?
Yes fill out the form and mark the section saying you pruchaced qty: 6 of the seasonal version for $10.50
that's $63.00

D.E.T.

Chimp
Jan 21, 2004
NC
So.... does anyone know how long it'll take?! I just filled it out :D
I found this in the FAQs.

9. When will I get my check?

The timing is not set at this time because the Settlement has not been approved. The Court will hold a hearing on June 16, 2008, at 10:00 a.m., to decide whether to approve the Settlement. If the Court approves the Settlement, there may be appeals. The appeal process can take time, and in some cases appeals have taken more than a year to resolve. If there is an appeal, no claims will be paid until it is resolved and the Settlement receives final approval by the Court. After the appeal process, if any, expires or is exhausted, your Settlement check will be mailed to you within 30 days of the later of such occurrences.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
On page 19 of the Settlement Agreement, it says the Claims Administrator can attempt to ascertain if a claim is valid.

So, basically you're gonna have to lie to get "free" money. That's not free. It's just fraud.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
On page 19 of the Settlement Agreement, it says the Claims Administrator can attempt to ascertain if a claim is valid.

So, basically you're gonna have to lie to get "free" money. That's not free. It's just fraud.
Unless like Aaron mentioned , you or someone in your family really bought this snake oil and believed the claims .
I have purchaced this stuff at Trader joes a few times and filled out the form truthfully , if you want to lie go right ahead

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
i bought this stuff before. i usually just take a multi-vitamin when i feel a cold coming on.

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
id feel ****ty for doing this if i actually hadnt purchased the product...

used to use it all the time when the winter crap spread around. not so much in the past 2 years though

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
I have bought/used it when I worked at Trader Joes actually. Not sure of the exact dates, but I have. I actually drank the stuff during trainer rides because it has a light flavor..... hopefully I don't move before the check gets sent (if it ever does).

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX

+1

BS that is wrong with americans...

ive bought it many times and im not filling out the forms