Quantcast

Free Money!

MarinR00

Monkey
Aug 27, 2007
Iraq
What is everyone spending their free $600 (for singles) that Uncle Sam is sending us? I think we can all agree it won't do squat for the economy, but it sure as hell will look good on my bike!

I’m going for a Fox Float RP23.

MarinR00

Monkey
Aug 27, 2007
Iraq
Fair enough... its not totally free. But if this conversation goes too deep into the politics behind it, people will start to scream it should be in the politics forum! And I'd agree! I’m just curious what people will use it for.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm going to sit quietly staring at the check while thinking about the enormous debt this administration has created for our children and grandchildren to repay.

Then I'll get me some hookers and blow!

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
I'm going to sit quietly staring at the check while thinking about the enormous debt this administration has created for our children and grandchildren to repay.

Then I'll get me some hookers and blow!
Lucky for you all you have to do is go next door :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Or I might buy this for Oscar:

Just as the name suggests, Mini-Pro is a professional DW kit in every way. Its scaled-down all-maple 7-ply shells come complete with miniature retro-style 6000 Series hardware and DWSM771 “banana” tom mount. The kit includes a 14x16” bass drum, a 6x10” rack tom, a 9x13” floor tom with legs, and a matching 5x12” wood snare. The hardware is specially designed for use with the Mini-Pro and includes a DWSM770 retro cymbal holder, hi-hat stand, snare stand and extra-low throne. Mini-Pro may be compact, but it packs big sound and performance into a small package.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
A swing-set for the kiddo and a long weekend in Whistler. That's right, stimulating the Canadian economy!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Well, we were leaving the country. Then we realized that **** was going to be expensive so we are getting kayaks and I'm going to spend my summer on the river.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I'll probably drive to some nice town a few hours from here, stay at a nice hotel, eat good food, and relax for a few days.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Hopefully put it towards house stuff(as opposed to teeth stuff)...new carport roof, converting part of the carport to a laundry room, some new doors for the backporch etc...

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Hopefully put it towards house stuff(as opposed to teeth stuff)...new carport roof, converting part of the carport to a laundry room, some new doors for the backporch etc...
$2400?? You have four kids?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I'm gonna change it into quarters and lock myself in the bathroom.

Then I'm going to flush them one by one by one. The best part is sometimes the toilet will back up and I'll feel like a WINNER!

Who knows who I stole that from?