Quantcast

Free Pictures From Nationals at Bear

dlb

Monkey
Apr 15, 2004
socal
Thanks for the pic's, I was able to find my two bud's that raced and won there races.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Yeit that last shot of you is awesome... wish I had one like that.

Guy in the pink shirt and burger king crown is Erik Erikson from Santa Cruz... and he rips too.

The quality on those dirtfocus pics itsn't that great... but it's cool that they're free.

Attachments

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
hey Yeti, what kind of helmet are you sporting?

Man, all I can say is that I REALLY hope Spomer is coming to Snowshoe. I'd love it for him to immortalize me in one of his photos....they are so frikkin' pimp!!!!!!!!:eek:

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
yay... It's me!

And this one from Spomer...

A Big NORCAL thank you to eigil and his parents...
spoomers shot makes you look all pro and fast!

you cram you Huuge HEED in that HJC moto lid?
ehat did you get?

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Originally posted by Tenacious Doug
Same weekend as World Cup #2 so unlikely......what is it with the NORBA's clashing with WC's this year, both XC and DH.
Actually, a lot of the American based teams are registered and planning to attend the Nationals instead of the World Cups. This most likely has to do with appeasing the US based sponsors and such. That said, Team Honda/G-Cross and Minnar are registered to be here at Snowshoe!

Also, if I remember correctly, NORBA had their schedule out early this year and the World Cup schedule came out roughly two weeks later. I wouldn't put sole blame on either NORBA or the UCI, it's a lack of communication between both.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Originally posted by Acadian
ya spomer is the man...

if the Honda team is at Snowshoe...so will the SPOM!
So the Spom is invading Europe? Dang I wanted some super pimp pics of me. Guess I'll have to wait till the Colorado and westside NORBAs.

Now the friggin UCI is out to get the Americans. Taking away our first WC win since Palmer '99, now creating schedule conflicts at two of the best DHs, Snowshoe + Mt Snow.
Everybody hates us. :devil:

Dec 25, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Hulkamaniac
Actually, a lot of the American based teams are registered and planning to attend the Nationals instead of the World Cups. This most likely has to do with appeasing the US based sponsors and such. That said, Team Honda/G-Cross and Minnar are registered to be here at Snowshoe!

Also, if I remember correctly, NORBA had their schedule out early this year and the World Cup schedule came out roughly two weeks later. I wouldn't put sole blame on either NORBA or the UCI, it's a lack of communication between both.
Ya, seems WC #2 has a pretty good lineup.....but no Honda team.

It is indeed a lack of communication, between them you would have thought they could have worked something out.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Originally posted by stoney98
Chris-
You need to get yourself some vans, you wouldn't believe how much better they grip pedals than NEwbalance running shoes!
I'll second that. What size shoe are you Chris? I'm 15 and can usually find a pair of Vans or DC shoes that will fit if I order online.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
So the Spom is invading Europe? Dang I wanted some super pimp pics of me. Guess I'll have to wait till the Colorado and westside NORBAs
Spomer does like taking pictures of big european guys but he doesn't need to go to their races to do it. As far as I know, I think he was going to go to snowshoe and all. But maybe the temptation of those euro dudes will suck him in.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
yes, vans and low cut socks too
Find me some size 16 4E (width) and I'll wear them... till then, I'll stick to my worn out shoes with white socks. :)

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by bcd
spoomers shot makes you look all pro and fast!

you cram you Huuge HEED in that HJC moto lid?
ehat did you get?
Its actually a AFX helmet in Size ****** (size withheld hahah)

Alex, I saw some guy at the bcd van riding around the street, so I asked him if he was alex and he said that you didn't come up this year... what gives? hahah Maybe next year...

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
Its actually a AFX helmet in Size ****** (size withheld hahah)

Alex, I saw some guy at the bcd van riding around the street, so I asked him if he was alex and he said that you didn't come up this year... what gives? hahah Maybe next year...
yeah that was Seth. him sanjay and i are this years riders. i am gettting the last things done on sanjays to get it ready for angel fire. i dislike big bear. i am going to race at VT and CO NCS's

if you aren't coming back east i will be a mammoth also.

laters alex.

got any more pics that you shot?

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by bcd
yeah that was Seth. him sanjay and i are this years riders. i am gettting the last things done on sanjays to get it ready for angel fire. i dislike big bear. i am going to race at VT and CO NCS's

if you aren't coming back east i will be a mammoth also.

laters alex.

got any more pics that you shot?
I took a couple runs on Seth's bike down some of the Big Bear off mountain trails to get the feel for what it will be like. At first it was a bit odd. I haven't ridden on a real trail with a DH bike for a good solid 5 months. Can't wait to throw a leg over my frame.

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Originally posted by Acadian
Originally posted by James | Go-Ride
Free stickers to the guy that can find pics of Manny. [/B]
Yoohooooo Nice picture sof deadsailor mani in action :D

Many thanks to the photographers though :D

Bacardi

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
Santa Barbara, CA
Originally posted by stoney98

You need to get yourself some vans, ... blah blah blah... better than New Balance running shoes!
I liked the NBs for riding (going on 2 years now). The older ones were grooved along the ball of the foot AND had knobs that were "n"-shaped, that cupped the lil pegs right in the tread.