Quantcast

free ride parks?...

factorymx

Monkey
Jul 24, 2007
i live in ny and im going to be heading down to georgia sept 3-6 and im trying to find out if there are any free ride parks down there kinda like diablo or anything...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
i live in ny and im going to be heading down to georgia sept 3-6 and im trying to find out if there are any free ride parks down there kinda like diablo or anything...
Your option is going to be Windrock in Knoxville, TN...just north across the state line. It's nasty style so you will really like it. 2500 feet of elevation drop, paved shuttle to the top, "no open face helmets" and bring an extra set of brake pads b/c most of us do on any given weekend. If you like Diablo, you'll love it.

PM the ridemonkey profro or spoke80 to find out when the locals can show you the trailheads as they aren't marked easily for the casual observer.

Butch

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
don't forget about central park in cumming, GA. not a lift assisted big mountain park but definitely worth a stop. fun dj line and some stunts.

i think it's a lot better since i was there last summer. pm DVNT, he can give you more info.