Quantcast

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
i just sent an email. hope some are left! and binary i know what you mean im pretty sure the only packages that i got ontime came from danscomp and ill never do business with ride-this again

Thanks Ridemonkey!!

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
Mine came in today which was a nice surprise. The envelope had some interesting markings.

One shall go on the shuttle truck and the other my fork. :thumb:

greengreer

Monkey
Apr 27, 2008
NC
Just got mine in the mail. The envelope had me puzzled until I opened it. Kinda forgot about these things.
Thanks! They're gonna look sweet on my big ugly van

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
looking at this thread and judging by the number of people requesting stickers with a post count <10, methinks there is some free stuff trolling going on :think:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
looking at this thread and judging by the number of people requesting stickers with a post count <10, methinks there is some free stuff trolling going on :think:
Pssh, I don't care if they googled "free stickers" and signed up just for this thread. If they want to promote Ridemonkey on their car/bike/toolbox/ass/lawn mower, I'm okay with it.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Pssh, I don't care if they googled "free stickers" and signed up just for this thread. If they want to promote Ridemonkey on their car/bike/toolbox/ass/lawn mower, I'm okay with it.
Hell yeah! I mean hey if they're stoked enough to rock the stickers, then I'm stoked to send 'em!

I sent an email January 19th. I have gotten nothing......
Hey sorry about this - we actually just uncovered a gigantic pile of requests that had slipped through the cracks. Way more requests than were initially anticipated!

We sent out probably 200 envelopes last week, so hopefully yours are included in that.

If you're in Canada, it should get there this week.

US should get there end of week, or next week.

International can take a couple of weeks, so if you're outside of North America have patience!

You can always send in for more too. We'll be processing all orders quickly, and are more than happy to give out stickers to loyal fans!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Hey sorry about this - we actually just uncovered a gigantic pile of requests that had slipped through the cracks. Way more requests than were initially anticipated!

We sent out probably 200 envelopes last week, so hopefully yours are included in that.

If you're in Canada, it should get there this week.

US should get there end of week, or next week.

International can take a couple of weeks, so if you're outside of North America have patience!

You can always send in for more too. We'll be processing all orders quickly, and are more than happy to give out stickers to loyal fans!
Mine must have been in that group. I checked the mail today and I was like why the fvck is ridemonkey sending me mail :confused: then I remembered I asked for stickers a few months ago. Its about time! I'm still stoked though!

:thumb::thumb:

Loki

Chimp
Jun 1, 2010
Canton, Ga
I just sent an email also.

This thread definately works, it was the first thread I looked at after joining the site today. Seems like a great group of ppl on here. I look forward to learning as much as possible. Thanks in advance for the sticker.

A-NON-A

Chimp
May 4, 2010
Inland Empire, Ca
Sent an email just a couple weeks ago, and today Im like who the Fvck is sending me **** from Canada??!!!!

Got my stickers!!! Hell Yeah!!! I'll post a pic soon.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Sent an email just a couple weeks ago, and today Im like who the Fvck is sending me **** from Canada??!!!!

Got my stickers!!! Hell Yeah!!! I'll post a pic soon.
Awesome! Glad to see they're coming in.

Please do post up some pictures of where you put 'em!

And remember if you need to re-load you can always either request our free packs (which are about 4 stickers) or tee up and buy one of our packs that come with many more!

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
got my stickers although i didn't expect you'd send them over here!!!! thank you!!! i'll post a pic as soon as i know where to stick them on!!!
thank you again!

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Mr.Bishop! If you plan to be at Monkey fest this year, I think you did, Please bring some with you for me....
Hell yeah! I'll bring 'em for everyone!

Any special requests for stickers? We have enough time to produce some custom stuff for people who will be there.