Quantcast

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
New program.

Want stickers? Just email us.

Send an email to store@ridemonkey.com with "I want free stickers" in the subject line, and your mailing address in the body, we will send you a sticker pack. That's it. No envelopes, no money, no nuthin'.

Who doesn't like free stuff?

Let the emails commence!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Is bartering OK??? Can I send you a SASE, but with no postage? I'll throw in some goodies and/or some money to cover the postage?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
What's wrong with pointing out that these sticker aren't branded?

"Hurry, put your heads in the sand!"
I truly doubt there is a RM style guide. :p

As soon as I figure out this foreign postage thing, count me in!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

Maybe that nobody really cares that they aren't "branded" - they're free? And maybe that post after post regarding the "brand" is simply non-value added clutter in the thread?

OMG! THE RIDEMONKEY BRAND! :panic:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Maybe that nobody really cares that they aren't "branded" - they're free? And maybe that post after post regarding the "brand" is simply non-value added clutter in the thread?

OMG! THE RIDEMONKEY BRAND! :panic:
Rather than admitting that there was a mistake made, my posts get deleted...

Well played!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Since RM is now a brand, I'm assuming it has a marketing department. If one does indeed exist, I definitely think that it needs moar shimz.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Why are they in blue, red and orange?
They'll come in a whole wide range of colors... If they were just green what would people with green cars and bikes do? If you have a color preference put a note in your envelope and we'll see what we can do.

US Monkeys: For an international postage voucher, what do I ask for at the post office?
Yup. Its actually really simple just like buying stamps.

What do you mean they're not branded? There's text stickers and the logo stickers... we might make some bigger ones that have the monkey logo instead of the O in it, but on the smaller ones thats really hard using the method we do.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Mr. Bishop, what you're missing here is that the logo has always been green (afaik anyway) and people that have been around here a while associate green with RM.

Is there anything wrong with other colors? No, I guess not. And free is nice too. But a red or blue ridemonkey head sticker doesn't say 'ridemonkey' to me like a green sticker would. Its immediately recognizeable.

I'm not sure why BV is arguing his point with Stinky as I'm sure BV gets that too.

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Mr. Bishop, what you're missing here is that the logo has always been green (afaik anyway) and people that have been around here a while associate green with RM.

Is there anything wrong with other colors? No, I guess not. And free is nice too. But a red or blue ridemonkey head sticker doesn't say 'ridemonkey' to me like a green sticker would. Its immediately recognizeable.

I'm not sure why BV is arguing his point with Stinky as I'm sure BV gets that too.
Hmmm... well... I mean we could stop making any other colors and only offer green if you guys really wanted.

How about this - if you send in for free you will get some green and some other colors.

If you buy them in the store, we'll give a green-only option?

Also, look up in the navbar... store is up.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I decided I would help the RM and buy some rather than getting free ones.

Order made in the new store.

Everything was quick and easy to check out. Thanks RM! =]

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
T-Shirt purchased. I hope I get lots of stickers. Gotta out-represent Pinkbike out here...

OOOOhhh brainstorm: You should figure a way to get your avatar printed on the sleeve...

Last edited:

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Yeah we do have the artwork, and are just re-stocking black shirts. Won't take too long to get them in.

I also really like this one - [http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/stinkyboy/Ridemonkey Stuff/NewRMT-Shirts-4.jpg]

Are there any other shirts you guys have seen in previous threads, throughout time, or whatever you'd want? Post up some ideas... we can pick a couple that everyone likes.