Quantcast

Freedum day 1/2

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
34 freedums outside at our camp spot this morning.

Thankfully toasty inside the camper.

DH on tap.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Great ride yesterday, followed by probably too many agave spirit based drinks. Many wedding things to do on tap for the day, and maybe a short ride. Move to a new town they said, get married they said, buy a house they said…

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Working 5-10 today from home. Planning on doing an hour of consulting work later this morning. Also have the Dune graphic novel to read.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy feck its hot and humid out.

But empty bike park, so I'll take it. Need to take it easy before departing the province tomorrow.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Broke my collarbone on a hip jump. I think I came down with too much weight on the front it hit something and went sideways. Happened too quick to roll sufficiently even though my back looks like I did. Sucks to loose some great riding days and the little muscle I have.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Has lifts and 2300 feet. :headbang:
Enduro style trails... :confused:
DH bikes not recommended... :disgust:
My buddy went earlier and said there's one climb at the start, but he'd bring his dh bike back there.

I think there's a way to go around around it. Either way, will recon, will report back. :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Lots of DH fun this morning, now sheltering from rain hoping for more runs this afternoon.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Rode a new-to-me place this morning on some trails that I don't think could get any easier. A short ride (8 miles) which was fine because I didn't need any more of that place. Got home and ran 5 hot miles.

Hurricane imminent tomorrow. Is gonna be a wild day.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode a new-to-me place this morning on some trails that I don't think could get any easier. A short ride (8 miles) which was fine because I didn't need any more of that place. Got home and ran 5 hot miles.

Hurricane imminent tomorrow. Is gonna be a wild day.
You're not planning on skipping your run tomorrow are you ? Can't be a fair weather athlete.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Gave blood, hoping the lives my donation saves aren’t annoying twats.

Just set some steaks out come up to room temp, then light the grill and eat until it hurts. Not Toshi status, but aged prime NY strips, they should be pretty damn delicious, got a fresh bottle of Glen Goyne 18 to crack as well, which is always excellent.

Putting off voting in the recall because “kill em all, let anarchy reign” is t an option, it really should be though.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Gave blood, hoping the lives my donation saves aren’t annoying twats.

Just set some steaks out come up to room temp, then light the grill and eat until it hurts. Not Toshi status, but aged prime NY strips, they should be pretty damn delicious, got a fresh bottle of Glen Goyne 18 to crack as well, which is always excellent.

Putting off voting in the recall because “kill em all, let anarchy reign” is t an option, it really should be though.
At the min vote 'no', even if you don't like your options. It at least attempts to shut it down.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Saw a dude riding an e-fatbike down a one way climbing trail today. He had a Glock strapped to his chest for what I presume was to protect himself from lions tigers and bears. A laughable as that was he also wasn't wearing a helmet. Some people's perceived danger is pretty fucked up.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Saw a dude riding an e-fatbike down a one way climbing trail today. He had a Glock strapped to his chest for what I presume was to protect himself from lions tigers and bears. A laughable as that was he also wasn't wearing a helmet. Some people's perceived danger is pretty fucked up.
I would turn right around and follow that guy for the next 36 hrs because you just know he's about to shoot his dick off by accident.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I would turn right around and follow that guy for the next 36 hrs because you just know he's about to shoot his dick off by accident.
He seemed to be way over his head trying to descend a climb trail. I should have shown his some of the more "efficient" ways down.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Ugh I took an enforced break from the NYT. Now I have started to introduce it back but it isn’t gonna last long at this rate. So much badly-focused hand wringing and important-point-missing. The lack of self awareness and context is difficult to deal with.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
RP600s?

I wish I found this website before buying my speakers. So much BS out there in the audio world. That being said I really liked the older version of those that I had.

you are correct....ran across some ageing hippies youtube channel on all things to do with audio geekery....

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Broke my collarbone on a hip jump. I think I came down with too much weight on the front it hit something and went sideways. Happened too quick to roll sufficiently even though my back looks like I did. Sucks to loose some great riding days and the little muscle I have.
Ah, bummer! I somehow get the impression you just hurt yourself to have an excuse to not ride with me this year. :brow: ;)
God bedring!