Quantcast

Freedum Weekend Eve

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Reading ultrasounds today. On call (as in working 7-5 shifts, not just potentially on call) Sat and Sun, but I’m going to do those from home since I’m a rebel.

Doing a second to last extra 5-10 pm shift on July 4 as well, from home—getting out of that game as moonlighting within my section will be more profitable. Hopefully not too many people will blow their fingers off with fireworks this year.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, space cadets! Been a good morning so far. Slept good last night, got up early and had a great swim (fastest I've been in a year), got my five shot Americano, and the SiriusXM played great songs during the entirety of my drive into work. I'll cut the staff (and myself) loose early today because that's what the former manager did on holiday Fridays before my arrival and who am I to buck that tradition?

roffle

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Coffee and "work". More than likely it'll be sending a few emails then back to laying flooring. I should be able to make some serious progress on the bathroom this weekend.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
5 of 18 transports complete. Good route its busy but I never leave Livermore so it will be a piece of cake as I can stay out of the holiday traffic using back streets. I have an afternoon date with my Webber BBQ and two racks of dry rubbed ribs :dance:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Pogostick removed from bike and stubby had been fitted in its place. Kinda looks ready for some dual slalom....if only that was still a thing. Bike park it is...

Happy Canaderp Day

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
yo sup
solo parenting this weekend so I'm taking the kids to the carnival where I will fill them with sugar, fried foods, shitty rides, then stay up late to watch the fireworks

Tomorrow I'm hoping to take them into the city for cannoli and sandwiches in the north end, then maybe screwing around on the greenway and faneuil hall since we don't have to worry about COVID anymore

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
CFP study this am them off to Monterey Bay Aquarium shortly. Dinner with Wifey's aunt and uncle tonight.

Did a proper rollercoaster with Hannah yesterday and she loved it. She just wanted to do it again and again. I hate buying those stupid carnival rollercoaster pictures, but damn if it wasn't a good one. Happy I brought my lunch, so I can tell myself I paid for it that way...

Also solar is installed. Some minor roof damage apparently, so roofers coming out to replace some of the shingles. New panels are longer, so new feet had to be placed. These things happen. Now we wait for inspection and power-on.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
CFP study this am them off to Monterey Bay Aquarium shortly. Dinner with Wifey's aunt and uncle tonight.

Did a proper rollercoaster with Hannah yesterday and she loved it. She just wanted to do it again and again. I hate buying those stupid carnival rollercoaster pictures, but damn if it wasn't a good one. Happy I brought my lunch, so I can tell myself I paid for it that way...

Also solar is installed. Some minor roof damage apparently, so roofers coming out to replace some of the shingles. New panels are longer, so new feet had to be placed. These things happen. Now we wait for inspection and power-on.
Go here

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fever hit 103 freedoms last night. That was not fun. Called in sick and slept in. Temp back to normal now but I feel like I got hit by a truck. Second Covid test once again negative.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Fever hit 103 freedoms last night. That was not fun. Called in sick and slept in. Temp back to normal now but I feel like I got hit by a truck. Second Covid test once again negative.
when I first got teh Covids it started with a 103-104 fever for 4 days, I was fucking hallucinating.
I hate to be a pessimist, but you're probably done for.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Then she knows my cousins Mark and Jane Silberstein
She does!
T hey aren't from MBARI but I do know them. I've known Mark since I was a newspaper reporter, and he and Jane also belong to my old temple. Actually Jane works at the aquarium. Sorry for the distinction. I know from a distance that sounds like I would have worked with her.
What's the connection?
World gets smaller.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What, and how?

(full transparency, I don't care but I'd like to mock, if possible. Kthx)
foot nut on the air spring side stripped. known to be made of cheese. currently have a 8mm socket on it curing with JB weld in an attempt to break it free. it that works and it breaks free from the lowers ill cut the socket off with an angle grinder.