Quantcast

Freedum Weekend Eve

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Got back from Palm Springs late yesterday, le tired. Interviewed with a company in Glendale, shit commute but only 2 office days a week, so maybe a balance?

Wife is out of town so the MIL was in charge of the minion this morning, I supposeI should be happy she even helped, but goddamn she had him all screwed up. Of course a 2.7 year old only wants to eat cookies and watch TV, your job as an adult is to lock him out back and make him play
now for more beer to wash this down before having some chocolate cheesecake

View attachment 178500
Impressive quantity of asparagus, enjoy your sulfury piss later!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
foot nut on the air spring side stripped. known to be made of cheese. currently have a 8mm socket on it curing with JB weld in an attempt to break it free. it that works and it breaks free from the lowers ill cut the socket off with an angle grinder.
@Nick full disclosure there were also some poor decisions made on my part.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Father is in the hospital for the 4th time with a C-Diff infection that he first acquired from being in the hospital.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My little kiddo came down with a fever and sore throat and is miserable. She had a negative strep and covid tests though.
My temp went back up this afternoon but thankfully not at the scary levels of yesterday. I can't help but think I am getting false negative Covid tests. I do know people who took several days to test positive. I suffer no other symptoms to steer me in any direction. At least today I have the energy and appetite to enjoy a beer. I prefer to slowly die on my own terms.