Quantcast

Freemasons?!

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
So im thinking about joining the Free and accepted Masons. Been to a few lodge meetings and bunch of great guys. Any Masons on here that wana give their two cents?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the martians under wraps?
We do! We do!
Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!
Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscars night?
We do! We do!

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Satanic Frat Boys?

"In 1791, Pierre Charles L'Enfante(the designer, who was a Freemason), laid out Governmental Center of Washington, D.C., he planned more than just streets, roads, and buildings. He hid certain occultic magical symbols in the layout of U.S. Governmental Center. When these symbols are united they become one large Luciferic, or occultic, symbol."

"In the street layout of Washington D.C., the fifth point is the White House, a symbol placement which represents the intention that the spirit and the mind of Lucifer will be permanently residing in the White House. The map I found isn't all that accurate as far as the streets are concerned, but it will have to do."

The White House makes up the southern most tip of the Goathead.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Johnny Depp fan eh..?
????

not sure about the depp thing. i have a friend that i work with who is a wealth of useless information. he's a big geek on the jack the ripper stuff and has about 10 books on his bookshelf. he went into the whole discertation yesterday when i asked what a "cabletoe" was.

nearly every US president has ties to the masons as well. :clue:

MudGrrl

Mar 4, 2004
The masons that I knew in the military were always trying to get people to join.

And when people asked what they could get out of it, the masons were like "just join and see".

sounds fruity to me.

MudGrrl

Mar 4, 2004
How to become a Mason

"Membership is open to men age 18 and older who believe in a Supreme Being and meet the qualifications and standards. Men of all ethnic and religious backgrounds are welcome."

dmn! guess I'm not welcome in the She-Woman Hatin' man's club. Guess I'm off to start a lesbian witch club.

Their values

"Tolerance
The fraternity values religious, ethnic, cultural, social, and educational differences. We respect the opinions of others and strive to improve and develop as human beings. "

but not atheists. atheists are evil.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
anyone else seen the uber secretive Mormon temple in DC?
You're only allowed in if you're a Mormon AND in good standing.
All mo-mo temples are like that.

They have lots of fun Masonic ceremonies inside, as well as tons of Freemasonry symbols adorning everything.

They like to deny Joseph Smith was a Freemason, and that much of the religion is derived from it.