Quantcast

Freemasons?!

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Issaquah?!!?!!? Well sh*t.....I better grab my tinfoil and start fashioning some hats....:banana:

Edit: Just noticed "Free The Masons Ministries"

Hmmm....sounds like someone has an literacy problem....
Are you dismissing what they showed in the documentary without even watching it? That is speaking without knowing. Now how stupid isn't that? Instead of meeting the quotes with facts of your own you ridicule the organization of defected masons because of that they are placed in shltkickerville USA.

That is the kind of reasoning, or rather, reaction that we see from N8, but without his humor. But I know where that comes from, it's ignorance about this subject together with that we all our lives have been told about that the powerful elite are honest men and don't conspire like the Romans, as history wasn't full of examples.

I've been there too, just as ignorant and gullible like you, thinking conspiraces was for Hollywoooo and the "tin foils". Are you going to trust the Pope when he tells you that Earth is flat or are you going to questioin him and check it out for your self? Question me, but check the information up, don't ridicule, that is laughing at your own ignorance.

Now, I don't know what you mean with your remark that somebody has a literacy problem as my grammar isn't top a tops, but seems to me that your grammar isn't very good eather, as you wrote "an literacy problem" and not a literacy problem. :busted:

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
The White House makes up the southern most tip of the Goathead.

The White House lawn and grounds are a representation of the diety Moloch, which was commonly shown as an Owl. The themes of 'all seeing' and 'of the night' are included.

Bohemian Grove also has a large Owl like statue where your past, present and future leaders and celebrities have chin wag and do 'mock' sacrifical ceremonies.

Paris was largely designed and built by freemasons also and the Statue of Liberty....well, let just say its not so much about liberty as it is knowledge.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Are you dismissing what they showed in the documentary without even watching it? That is speaking without knowing. Now how stupid isn't that? Instead of meeting the quotes with facts of your own you ridicule the organization of defected masons because of that they are placed in shltkickerville USA.

That is the kind of reasoning, or rather, reaction that we see from N8, but without his humor. But I know where that comes from, it's ignorance about this subject together with that we all our lives have been told about that the powerful elite are honest men and don't conspire like the Romans, as history wasn't full of examples.

I've been there too, just as ignorant and gullible like you, thinking conspiraces was for Hollywoooo and the "tin foils". Are you going to trust the Pope when he tells you that Earth is flat or are you going to questioin him and check it out for your self? Question me, but check the information up, don't ridicule, that is laughing at your own ignorance.

Now, I don't know what you mean with your remark that somebody has a literacy problem as my grammar isn't top a tops, but seems to me that your grammar isn't very good eather, as you wrote "an literacy problem" and not a literacy problem. :busted:
I watched the vid. Funny anecdote: I used to rehearse with an orchestra that rented out a Masonic temple here in Seattle....there were all these red lights and stuff everywhere....Just a general creepy vibe about the place....

My entire post was crappy sarcasm.

I live about 20 minutes from Issaquah. That's the first part of the post.

Then I figured their mailing address of "Free The Masons Ministries" was a little backwards and should've been "The Free Masons Ministries" because that makes more grammatical sense. But this is Amerika so...I guess it's right anyway.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
The White House makes up the southern most tip of the Goathead.

The White House lawn and grounds are a representation of the diety Moloch, which was commonly shown as an Owl. The themes of 'all seeing' and 'of the night' are included.

Bohemian Grove also has a large Owl like statue where your past, present and future leaders and celebrities have chin wag and do 'mock' sacrifical ceremonies.

Paris was largely designed and built by freemasons also and the Statue of Liberty....well, let just say its not so much about liberty as it is knowledge.

Have you seen the documentary about the Bohemian Grove when Alex Jones infiltrated that place? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983&q=bohemian+grove&hl=en
Looks like our leaders are a bunch of poofters..
"chin wag" what is that?

Are you talking about the same knowledge as the masons refer to when they say they have illuminized the world? Tell me more about the Statue of Liberty.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
I watched the vid. Funny anecdote: I used to rehearse with an orchestra that rented out a Masonic temple here in Seattle....there were all these red lights and stuff everywhere....Just a general creepy vibe about the place....

My entire post was crappy sarcasm.

I live about 20 minutes from Issaquah. That's the first part of the post.

Then I figured their mailing address of "Free The Masons Ministries" was a little backwards and should've been "The Free Masons Ministries" because that makes more grammatical sense. But this is Amerika so...I guess it's right anyway.
O... sry bout "****kickerville USA"... It's probaly a nice place. Hope you have some higher hills there than we do here...

Kool, you watched the video! The amazing thing about discussing this subject is that nobody really knows anything about this organization. I've never seen a piece about them in the mainstream media. No media at all as a matter in fact. How can people then dismiss stuff that is brought forth by "shady sources" when there are no other sources?

Doesn't this media blackout get people to question this organization from that alone? Strange..

Yeh, all them lights and stuff is probably to create some mystisism around their masses just like some churches do in their rituals. Any red velvet curtains hanging? Describe it some more, please. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I rode at a campground owned by a Jewish organization today. There was a masonic temple nearby. I suspect there was a large maze of tunnels underneath me where the world is ruled.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Have you seen the documentary about the Bohemian Grove when Alex Jones infiltrated that place? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-82095917705734983&q=bohemian+grove&hl=en
Looks like our leaders are a bunch of poofters..
"chin wag" what is that?

Are you talking about the same knowledge as the masons refer to when they say they have illuminized the world? Tell me more about the Statue of Liberty.
I havnt seen the doco you're refering to but have read a few of Alex Jones' articles etc.

Yes, your onto the knowledge thing.

The Statue of Liberty represents illuminization/knowledge and is a sign post to state to all who see her, that those with the knowledge are in control. It has nothing to do with liberty.

As is with most of these secret society types they love big symbols but the real meaning of the symbol is never told publicly. Typically, in occult circles a symbol is reversed. Someone mentioned the murals at the Denver Airport. They are supposedly about peace on earth etc. Looking at them, they look like some nazi dream. Denver is a large centre of the occult within the US.

'chin wag' is a casual term for an informal get together/talk.

On the gay thing.....just do some research. Its not somuch gay as just sexual abuse of all kinds.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
O... sry bout "****kickerville USA"... It's probaly a nice place. Hope you have some higher hills there than we do here...

Kool, you watched the video! The amazing thing about discussing this subject is that nobody really knows anything about this organization. I've never seen a piece about them in the mainstream media. No media at all as a matter in fact. How can people then dismiss stuff that is brought forth by "shady sources" when there are no other sources?

Doesn't this media blackout get people to question this organization from that alone? Strange..

Yeh, all them lights and stuff is probably to create some mystisism around their masses just like some churches do in their rituals. Any red velvet curtains hanging? Describe it some more, please. :)
Meh...no worries. Any farther south and people actually do wear sh*tkickers just for the hell of it. It's really rather odd....The old west vibe I guess...

There's some good xc stuff around Issa-masoni-quah and I'm 4.64396 hours door-to-door from Whistler. It's not a bad existence.

Back on topic!!! It was close to 10 (or maybe 15?!??!) years ago when I was there....I do believe there were red curtains and a pretty large pulpit that looked almost big enough for virgin sacrifices....but it could've just been where they put the mattress for the orgies....

Pretty much any info on secret society type stuff is going to be "shady" cause...well....the people are shady....I'll just continue to look out for #1....

"Line 4 Conversation should be loud enough to be heard by Cand. In case more than one Cand. is worked, each Cand. enters, is seized and shackled as before. When the last Cand. has been received, the Gr. Council begin their deliberations with L. 4 and proceed."

Frat boys...

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Damn good thread this one, I had quite some laughs reading it again. Due to where the discussion in the "Israels crimes against humanity" thread I started searching for a picture of Persephone, who's on the top of the capitol building, and because that the Statue of Liberty actually is meant to be her; the Godess of the Underword.

Take a look at these pictures. I liked the last one most of all.

http://theallseeingeye.tv/Masonic_Architecture_In_Government.html

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
That site reminds me of some Mars conspiracy theorist that drew in MS Paint lines between rocks and mapped out an entire city based off of a couple Mars pictures with rocks and mountains scattered along the landscape

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
That site reminds me of some Mars conspiracy theorist that drew in MS Paint lines between rocks and mapped out an entire city based off of a couple Mars pictures with rocks and mountains scattered along the landscape
I too belive in coincidences, and only that. Never mind hard proof backed by 43 references. Why wouldn't a countrys founding fathers want to fill their entire capitol and their countrys ensignia with so many things connected what is good.

Funny MS Paint coincidence: I went to page one and tried to follow Mudgrrrrrrrl's link, and got this story about a Latina girl who got rejected from Hawaiian tropic and is suing for discrimination. Anyway, all unimportant. What is important, is this super awesome MS paint job either she or the NY Daily News did to slim her down:

Do you think that maybe she's "the one who destroys the light", Persephone, the Godess of the Underworld? She could be, she is Cuban after all.. Wonder how she looks from behind. Find me some more pics and I'll rep you. Twice!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/01/27/2009-01-27_former_hooters_girl_melody_morales_sues_.html