Quantcast

Freemasons?!

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
All mo-mo temples are like that.

They have lots of fun Masonic ceremonies inside, as well as tons of Freemasonry symbols adorning everything.

They like to deny Joseph Smith was a Freemason, and that much of the religion is derived from it.
In comparison, the Jehovas that I have spoken to have said that they aren't alowed to join/support something that could come in conflict with God. GreenPeace and Amnesty was cool but the Masons weren't as their power would conflict with the one and only true power one should follow, Jehova's.

I view that as a positive quality in them.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
gddmn that's strange.

and I thought the cincinnati airport mosaic was weird:

ok, that's still weird.
It's drawn in the same way. Like Soviet propaganda paintings used to be, but is only creepy from a vegetarians perspective.

EDIT: That White House pentagram stuff made me go Scoobie Doo though...

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
So im thinking about joining the Free and accepted Masons. Been to a few lodge meetings and bunch of great guys. Any Masons on here that wana give their two cents?
Seriously, I'm not going to tell you which way to go but I'm going to ask you to look into it thoroughly before as my view on them is very negative, and it might not be so easy to undoit ones you've bonded your self with them. Besides, you got nothing to loose by waiting a few months to decide. They are still going to be there.

One thing for sure though, I belive they take care of "their own". You will get to know a lot of people that will most sertainly be good for your career.

There is tons of stuff about illuminati/freemasonry to dl from dc++ and the Pirate Bay. I have quite some stuff too and I will recomend some in the next days.

Jabuttri

Monkey
Sep 16, 2005
Bellingham & Portland
They offered me a substantial scholar ship if I joined. (some sort of family legacy) After collecting all of the info I could I decided that it has to be one of the stupidest most messed up organizations. Lots of great people in there but read the religious aspects before signing on to anything.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
InsideMan, I've got two films to recomend. Except for the conspiratorial stuff, both are very informative on how the economies of our societies are being run.

The first is from the late 60's and is called The Capitalist Conspiracy
Written and narrated by G. Edward Griffin
Both video and transcript are available.
A video adaptation of a documentary filmstrip tracing the history of a small group of people who control the money systems of the world. It shows how this monopoly is protected by governments and how the group's vast wealth is derived from creating money out of nothing. We see how this group wields power through government, foundations, education, and the mass media.
The second is called The Illuminati Society and is from late 90's. This one doesn't mention the freemasons but other societies. You might find this easier to watch than the first due to that it is newer.
Couldn't find it on either youtube or google vids but you can find it on dc++/direct connect hub peoplepower.no-ip.com

I'm not telling you to belive what you see, just watch them and make up your own mind what you want to belive.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
You know rockwool, I'm a leftwing nutcase, but I don't know about you...you're just insane.
:biggrin: Left of what? **** is bigger than we sometimes can imagine. About the soup, don't say blah until you've tried it a few times.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
InsideMan, I've found a new one for you. It's from another shady source, but if you want to find out somthing negative about them you can't look in the established media. They explained why in The Illuminati Society.

This one is on the money, the other two were more about the bigger picture and the power of all secret societys, it's called Freemasonry - From Darkness To Light and looks at the masons from a Christian perspective. It contains interviews with people that have defected from them and they give you excerpts from the masonic book, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry, with references to which chapters.

It also compares their rituals to the occult. 18 minutes of your time. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1466579788481207090&q=freemasonry+from+darkness+to+light&hl=en

"Yes, lucifer is God and unfortunately Adonay is also god...the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is strugling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."
-Albert Pike, instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889
This is the words of 33 degree mason Manley P Hall: "When the mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application to the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething eneries of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward or upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply (this) energy." -Lost Keys of Freemasonry (pg.48)
You have to go past the 3 degree of the Blue Lodge (most masons don't), the rank of master mason, to get the knowledge of the true meaning of the masonic symbols. They have to venture into the higher levels of the Scottish Rite or the York Rite to do so. The others are not just ignorant, they are deliberately missled by their superiors in the lodge.

In the worlds of masonrys own authority, Albert Pike: "The blue degrees are but the outer court or portico of the temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them." Morals & Dogma (pg.819)
Albert Pike again: "It (masonry) reverences all the great reformers. It sees in Moses, the Lawgiver of the Jews, in Confucious and Zoroaster, in Jesus of Nazareth, and in Arabian Iconoclast, great teachers of morality, and eminent reformers, if no more..." Moral & Dogma (pg.525)
The true Mason is not creed bound. He realises with the devine illumination of his lodge that as a Mason, his religion must be universal: Christ, Buddha, or Mohammed, the name means little, for he recognizes only the light and not the bearer. He worships at every shrine; bows before every altar, wheather in temple, mosque, pagoda, cathedral and realises, with his true understanding, the oneness of all spiritual truths. No true Mason can be narrow, for his lodge is the devine expression of all broadness." -Lost Keys of Freemasonry (pg.64,65)
That is the same oneness the Rastafarians belive in (and probably more religions).

"(The) All-Seeing Eye... pervades the inmost recesses of the human Heart, and will reward us according to our merits." -Masonic Monitor 54:111
That is the same All-Seeing Eye you got on the top of the pyramid on your dolla dolla bill ya!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:United_States_one_dollar_bill,_reverse.jpg

EDIT: Ohh shiet, under the pyramid it says "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" which means "NEW WORLD ORDER". Guess Bush senior wasn't the guy who started it then, as he claimed...

EDIT 2: There is an owl, the same owl that is worshiped at the Bohemian Grove, in the top left corner of the shield surrounding the "1", on the front side, top right of the One Dollar Bill. Check it out on your money with a looking glass.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:US_$1_obverse.jpg

EDIT 3: The Statue of Freedom, that is on top of the Capitol Building in D.C., was made in the mid 1800s and was to symbolize the Virgin Mary when it was made, but apparantly is Persephone...
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/geodesy/images/big/geod0505.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/geodesy/geod0505.htm&h=1824&w=1200&sz=865&hl=en&start=4&tbnid=vuKgBFC7bQkgVM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=99&prev=/images?q=Statue+of+Freedom&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=G
....the Goddess of the Underworld.

For more information write:
Free The Masons Ministries
P.O. BOX 1076
ISSAQUAH, WA