Quantcast

Freeride Field Trip anybody?

I'm dying to take a trip out to several spots around the area, northwood, hobby park DS course, skateparks.. etc. and wanted to know who would be interested in getting a group organized and head out there an upcoming weekend.

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Stew,

I'd be up for some park riding in about two weeks - I practically killed my cruiser last time out there, so as soon as I get a "park" ride we'll hit it up...

As to Hobby - I'm game Sunday evening if you want?...

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
manimal said:
just FYI, hobby needs a bit of TLC, it's getting pretty worn down. lots of idiots rode it during the rain/freeze/rain cycle we had this winter.

...so would it be worth a 2-3hr session ride?...

so the plan is heading out to salem-lake sunday and then hitting up the hobby park dual slalom course afterwards. I'm arriving back in greensboro (we're leaving from wilmington at 8am) around 12, so does leaving at 1pm sound like a good plan? josh this mainly applies to you since i need the ride and have you talked with merit yet? I'm going to give him a call tomorrow while me and kris are on the way home. and dan would you be interested in coming out with us to salem lake prior to HP? my cellphone number is (919) 824-1711 if any of you guys need to call. ask for stew

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Stu & crew...

I'm at CP today - most all the "stunts" at Salem Lake have been torn down from what I've been told...Hobby is in bad shape as well...that being the case, I'm at CP and probably will hit up Cone Bowls after that ...

josh i like how that one hander pic turned out, your definitley better at taking pictures with that camera than i am. my leg is still wailing in pain. i didn't understand how much i had banged it up until i couldn't walk last night. hope CP was sick.