Quantcast

freeride trail building in shelton, ct

void

Chimp
May 18, 2011
me and a couple friends are building some free ride trails. got some clearing to do before any building goes on but the land looks exceptable..and could be some what challenging.

gonna have a entrance to a split so you have two ways to go. one way to a triple pack and the other is unsure right now.

on the trail with the triple pack will be a split to a jump over some rocks and a birm to cut thru.

our main idea is to work our way into this huge rock which leads to other possibilities. the rock being 15 feet drop in one spot.

just trying to make my own spot that i can flow easily.

and

i dont ride a helmet and understand my risks, but tired of going places and having other riders all geared up to ride around a block and want to bust my chops because i dont have a helmet on

tubs26

Chimp
May 12, 2011
wow that sounds like a lot of fun. yeah i have the same deal with helmets too, i dont mind wearing a full face at the trails but since i have to ride there on a busy road it seems like it would be overkill if ya know what i mean, cars would go by and see me and think, is he retarded? does he think hes on a motorcycle? haha

void

Chimp
May 18, 2011
back at it and found some other inspiration in the same spot. leading into the rock for a nice wallride...

bringing bmx style tricks to full suspension mountainbikes