Quantcast

freeride

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
today my dad told me i'm a disappointment b/c i don't lift weights, i don't play football, and i dont' go to a private school..he doesn't support my riding..he callrf me when i'm out and says, you have a curfew bc u don't play football at a private school

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
you'll regret not playing football. you can ALWAYS ride. make daddy proud and sack up.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
fukc no, i'm not doing something i don't want to to make my dad happy..**** no, i'm living my life how i want to live it, make my own mistakes and make my own decisions, not what he picks out or "aprpoves" of..he thought i'd grow out of biking, skateboarding and everything..some things never change

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
Don't sack up. Do what you want. I would play football but summer weights take would take up to much of my time and i wouldn't be able to ride, so i don't play.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
habitatxskate said:
fukc no, i'm not doing something i don't want to to make my dad happy..**** no, i'm living my life how i want to live it, make my own mistakes and make my own decisions, not what he picks out or "aprpoves" of..he thought i'd grow out of biking, skateboarding and everything..some things never change
I bolded the important parts. Quit being so selfish and start being a good son.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
i'd rather be out on my own, and make 1/2 of what i would make if i took my dad's company over..as long as i'm happy and surviving, then he should..i don't want to beat the **** out of myself laying carpet and not having fun, i'd rather make 1/2 or double that fudging myself up and having fun.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
excuse me? life isn't about being a son, its about living your life through your life, not through your fathers.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
habitatxskate said:
excuse me? life isn't about being a son, its about living your life through your life, not through your fathers.
life is actually about compromise.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
life for me is about making something of myself how i want to...i'll compromise, but not doing something
a. i suck at
b. don't have any reason of doing besides my dads wishes
c. i'm not doing anything i don't want to

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
habitatxskate said:
life for me is about making something of myself how i want to...i'll compromise, but not doing something
a. i suck at
b. don't have any reason of doing besides my dads wishes
c. i'm not doing anything i don't want to
oh, well if you suck at it its probably better off you just stay away from it and dont have kids.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
BurlyShirley said:
life is actually about compromise.
If your father can only love you if you play football, you should find a new father.

BS just has homo-erotic tendencies...don't mind him.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
i love him and everything, but can be gay about that ****..and i don't regret anything..i don't want to regret anything.