Quantcast

^!^ Freidag ^!^

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I got a really sweet custom Yeti tumbler from work yesterday for a successful project go-live...probably in lieu of a project bonus. Heh. Project managers got them. It's got our company logo engraved on it. I gave mine to my system analyst. She busted her ass on this project and deserves the mug. Honestly though I really hated to part with it because it is awesome but it's the least I could do. I am also hoping other project worker bees will see hers and say "Where the fuck is mine!?" because those people worked a hell of a lot harder on the project than management did. All of the project managers should give theirs to the people who did the actual work. Anyway, apparently I am riding with splat tomorrow.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Going to see this year's Warren Miller film tonight and a bunch of ski areas up north are opening this weekend. Shame I'll be spending the next few weeks getting myself and @mudgirl moved up to Vermont.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
'twas the poop before meetings
and down in the bowels
every fecal was stirring
putting danger to pants
Pooped in minutes and even had time to pour a quick coffee.

......only to sit down and find out the meeting has been rescheduled for this afternoon.

:butcher:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I got a really sweet custom Yeti tumbler from work yesterday for a successful project go-live...probably in lieu of a project bonus. Heh. Project managers got them. It's got our company logo engraved on it. I gave mine to my system analyst. She busted her ass on this project and deserves the mug. Honestly though I really hated to part with it because it is awesome but it's the least I could do. I am also hoping other project worker bees will see hers and say "Where the fuck is mine!?" because those people worked a hell of a lot harder on the project than management did. All of the project managers should give theirs to the people who did the actual work. Anyway, apparently I am riding with splat tomorrow.
I thought you got a really sweet custom yeti and was really excited.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had jerk wings last night at brewpub. feelin'em passin' through today...:blink:
Did you ride last night? What are your trails like?

There is minimal snow here in Toronto, but I fear our trails a little further north are into fat bike territory now. They are supposed to be getting something like 30cm's today. :(

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Did you ride last night? What are your trails like?

There is minimal snow here in Toronto, but I fear our trails a little further north are into fat bike territory now. They are supposed to be getting something like 30cm's today. :(
didn't ride. couldn't be arsed, and one of my kids had a bit of a melt-down so I stuck around to help out a bit. a couple of my buddies rode. they were full of mud when they got to the pub, so I'm gonna say there isn't too much snow out there now.

scren grab from his stava post:
1573224110744.png

that said, it's going to be cold out for the foreseeable future, so what's out there now is going to stick around for another few days. My next ride day will be Monday, when it's predicted to be sub-zero but sunny. I'll take it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Yay. It's invoice day.
Party at the slash pile tonight, gonna be a good ol hillbilly time.
Grindin hard at work. Some of my lifestyle & product photos will be in the 2020 catalog. Been a long time since I shot stills. It still bores me. Got good news about my contract. So, at least work is going good.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Oh!
Driving up canyon on my way home from work this Tuesday I got to see the weekly nite ride descending the Lefthand Canyon trail with all their lites a blaze. THAT was pretty damn cool.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
How’s it already Friday?
At the annual eye doc visit I opted to buy some ridiculous teal frames. I figured I have enough black frames around, so why not go into new territory. I do feel like I’m one step closer to joining the red hat group of old ladies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Woke up to news that I-5 was shut down so I called into work. Turns out every thing is fine here so I'mma gonna go riding.

Also it is supposed to rain tomorrow and shit probably won't dry out until May.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Stuck holding for 30 min while visibility went from zero to slightly better in Seattle, then 20 min waiting to cross runways. Work trip though so I don’t care and if I miss my next flight I get more comp time. Wait, now it’s totally clear.