Quantcast

Freitag GMT

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Whats up Monkies? After not sleeping much over the last week I slept for 11 solid hours last night, It snowed a little. My RM Secret Santa e-mail has been sent. I was going to ask for a replacement Bends CD but I didn't want everyone to know I still have a CD player in the car.

Yep, it's that time of year when the walk from the shower to the pool is the shittiest part of my day. "Cold...cold...cold...fuck this..."
Shower... pool... chlorine to mask piss of others... fuck.no

Had a conference call with my broker and Fidelity about what to do with my recently rediscovered pension from DEC. I will be paying more taxes next year.

Rode with @Bunnista and Ruby. talked politics and traded off being clumsy. I rediscovered the difference between riding the giggle pig and the Moonlander in ledgy technical terrain. We both collected bruises and scrapes. Excellent.

What is the difference?
Timing and weight transfer. Preload on a rigid, even with big squishy low pressure tires, works way differently that with a long travel suspension fork. Also, BSLPT stick to terrain way better than skinnier higher pressure tires. You're also sucking up a lot of movement with your body rather than letting the suspension do the work for you.