Quantcast

French Press Nao Damnit !

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's reaction when I told her that I'm done with this round of studying in 1.5 weeks was positive. When I told her that she's going to be helping me rip out the existing plants, etc where the new gardens are going starting in 2, she was less positive.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
RV Tech knew his shit. I had figured out the hardware issues and had the parts with me. but even if I had installed them I would not have been able to clear the trouble code from the control panel. We pulled the fridge out of the Camper wall box. Installed the new thermal sensor assembly, Swapped out the old power board for the new one and put the fridge back into its cabinet. He then redid some wiring connectors that ran from the fridge to the camper that had corrosion and reconnected the propane line. At that point we had done everything that I was capable of doing. The fridge was still showing the trouble code and not firing so he then used the optical panel control buttons to enter the reset codes to clear the optical panel and reset it. It fired right up, total charge came to $200. Excellent deal for a Sunday field call and 2 hours of service time. Ran the fridge on propane for the two hour drive home. it's now on ac plugged into a shoreline and cooling nicely.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
slowly working through getting moms to accept that they're moving to assisted living in three weeks. had a long phone call tonight, 90% of which she'll have forgotten by tomorrow. luckily they're in a position to keep their house for the forseeable future and won't need to rent it out or anything. next three weeks are going to suck, as does only child adulting.

running the gauntlet this week; tomorrow is low key 24yr anniversary; tues is oldest kid's 17th birthday. gotta get his car registered, looked over, and insured this week. oh joy. need to squeeze in a ride somewhere...

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
We break out the French press when camping. My brother only thinks he has the ability to make coffee using it. I do not. I bring the Koering with the Power cell. My brother views this as cheating. Kind of like leaving the half and half out overnight so it curdles. Drained the battery on the Gator after it stalled during a "Crik" crossing.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Semi successful day in the garage, got a ton done on the worlds longest night stand build

new to me joint was mostly successful. No clue what it’s called, but half siding dovetail, half dado. Easier to cut than a full sliding dovetail, but still harder than I was expecting due to the short length of the piece
B67A868D-6404-4487-AA07-BF8C6C0D1BCA.jpeg
3737544C-C7EF-4AA1-988C-DD64AD3FDC0A.jpeg