Quantcast

Fresh Baked...

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
We may not have started building the frames for our road team this year.
We may just have finished designing the clothes.
But we have forks.

Thanks Edge!

Time to get cutting...

I know it's still 'cross season, but it's only a few weeks until the Bethel, CT races... Yikes

I'm darn excited to do some bike racing.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
didn't know you guys had a road team. post a pic of the team bike when you get one. and a kit pic too.
We took over sponsorship of the the former Kenda/Raleigh team, and added in a few riders from Target Training and Nerac.
Spooky/NCC p.b. Kenda

It's a very competent and competitive team. And we look forward to butting heads with our friendly cross-town rivals, Bikereg.com/Cannondale (nee Fiordifrutta).

When the two top teams in the Northeast are based in your town, you know your bike company is in the right place

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
I know it's still 'cross season, but it's only a few weeks until the Bethel, CT races... Yikes

I'm darn excited to do some bike racing.

Mickey ditto to that! Are you coming to Bethel for the spring series?

hope to see you there

Rich

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I think I'll hit a few of them for sure Rich. I've been trying super hard not to train very hard this winter. I did some crits down in GA over Christmas and felt ok, but that hill at Bethel always puts me into a tailspin.

I've been trying to break my old natural habit of getting super fit in the winter and having it all collapse around me by mid-april.

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
yes that seems to be a common issue, guys show up for the Training Series in March in top form, only to burn out by mid June. Me I'm never in top form!

Congrats on the team and Good luck this season!

I knew Fiordifruitta was out - I just wasn't sure where they all went