Quantcast

Fresh new color on Molly

ROTFLMAO

Monkey
Nov 17, 2007
Maumee, Ohio
Is USB based in Ohio? 'Cuz I'm in Ohio and that would be cool. I'd like to see those guys at Ray's and take a Molly for a spin. Although, I wouldn't do it much justice...

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Is USB based in Ohio? 'Cuz I'm in Ohio and that would be cool. I'd like to see those guys at Ray's and take a Molly for a spin. Although, I wouldn't do it much justice...
my thoughts exactly. maybe a christmas trip to ray's is in order....

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
I am a Rays local. I am up at Rays all of the time. You are more than welcome to give my molly a spin.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
OT, but since it's kinda like USB's testing grounds, how is Ray's running this year? I haven't seen to many pics or vids of the newer setup. No snowboard trips this season so I might be able to talk my wife into let me get out to Cleaveland.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Don, new beginner and sport jump sections, expert jump section was freshened up and the outer loop jumps are the same although there is a big roll in to cut down on the dragstip launches.

The "park" section is about the same. The Foam pit and resi area has changed since you were there last.

You need to make the trip and also check out Chenga 57.

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Chenga 57 rocks definetly check it out.

Rays is a lot of fun this year too. I really like the step up in the begginer room. The take off isn't that big maybe 3' but you have to be able to pump correctly and cover about 7' or more to not case the landing. The landing is about a foot higher than the take off too. I am finding that I enjoy the newer small features this year. Staying focused on being smooth. I was there this morning until the blizzard started rolling in...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Thanks for the info Axis and Lee - definitely going to try to get out there for a few days this winter.