Quantcast

Fresh race rig

ruralrider

Chimp
Nov 22, 2011
NY
2012 One Ghost Musashi, Has a few new with a few swap over parts from my 951. Waiting anxiously to get my first rip on the bike when the snow is gone :thumb:

Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
Sweet looking. I have demod mushashis before. I loved their feel. the pedal really well and they pop. Its like riding a pogo stick at the right moment! So easy to "Preload" off a jump.
Also it just flys through the rocky sections
Not to mention they are stylish!

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Sweet looking bike and color combo. Is the chainguide set-up correctly? The chain routing doesn't seem to be on the lower guide correctly, but then again I am not familiar with that guide set-up.

ruralrider

Chimp
Nov 22, 2011
NY
I didn't set it up correctly, built it up late last night while starving so the concentration factor for the little things was a bit off. Going to get the little details sorted out tonight.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Looks good! Tell me how you the wheels feel after 2 months of riding - i have a pair myself from that same year & had to swap out the bearings in the rear at that point.

ruralrider

Chimp
Nov 22, 2011
NY
The wheels came off my old bike with a full race season on them. The bearings stayed pretty decent for almost 3 months. After that the rear had noticeable side to side play and the front spun pretty rough, they lasted for a season but were shot for the 3 last weekends in November that I rode. Fresh bearings and they're ready to roll again.

Freeridin'

Monkey
Oct 23, 2006
Colorado
Chain guide is installed improperly.

Let us know what you think of the guide. Stupid light but I've heard of numerous issue...back plate not being straight, extremely loud...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
sick bike dude, DM is a really cool guy he is in it for the right reasons.

I believe that guide is the csixx

ruralrider

Chimp
Nov 22, 2011
NY
Thanks guys , Its a cSixx 150gm guide. Dave hooked our team up this year and he seems very straight forward, no problems at all! Looking forward to see how different this thing is from my 951, for some reason I couldn't get the intense to jump the way I wanted it to.