no sleep til the mandalorian.....

interesting end.

snd for christmas spirit...

20201218_050951.jpg

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
effing alarm did not go off. I woke up 20 minutes before my first scheduled Dialysis pickup. I made it on time but functioning on no coffee really sucks. 90 minutes later and I am sipping down some really smooth Espresso

All is now right in my morning :thumb:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

We may be out of fritters and the dogs are pissed.

Can we talk Christmas lawn decorations? The usual santa, snowman, winter animals, sure. But a winged pig? Yes, it has a Santa hat, so that's all you need now? Stick a Santa hat on it and now it's Christmas?

Dinosaurs, random dogs, squirrel, as long as it's got a Santa hat, legit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys.

Can we talk Christmas lawn decorations? The usual santa, snowman, winter animals, sure. But a winged pig? Yes, it has a Santa hat, so that's all you need now? Stick a Santa hat on it and now it's Christmas?

neighborhood across the street from us has one house with 2 mannequins dressed up as clark and cousin eddie, and another house with a major award

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Legs aren't very happy this morning, last nights indoor ride was only 7.6 miles. But with 4000ft of climbing.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Morning Monkeys.

In high school I dragged a ridiculous amount of Christmas lawn decorations back to my friend's house after a 3+ mile drunken trek across town, grabbing random shit from people's lawns across the way. I woke up to his mom yelling "where the fuck did all this come from?" because I had dumped them all over the floor in their house.

Me and the captain made it happen that night for sure.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Day 2 of Snowmageddon. Predicted 6-10" of snow and got over 30" My district has decided to do virtual learning on these snow days so I am teaching lessons via Google Meets in my cozy slippers from the comfort of my home. Good fun!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
indoor ride
not sure if :disgust1: or :bad:

(i know they serve a purpose, but still...)

Cold here. (10°F) and still no snow :butcher:

Rode last night. It was too cold for the skinny wheel bike, so I rode the fat bike. Official bike trails were pretty much sheer ice from the riders that had packed down that one snowfall we got 2 weeks ago, which was followed by a thaw, then rain, then a deep freeze. But we only rode them for a short bit to get to non-bike trails that were quite good. Essentially rode up and over a ridge, did a loop at the end, then rode back down the ridge to the car. Lots of natural hips and rollers to pop off of. It was kind of fun. And the inch of snow/hoar frost made for a few drifty moments. I'd give it a 6/10 and would bang again.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
In high school I dragged a ridiculous amount of Christmas lawn decorations back to my friend's house after a 3+ mile drunken trek across town, grabbing random shit from people's lawns across the way. I woke up to his mom yelling "where the fuck did all this come from?" because I had dumped them all over the floor in their house.

Me and the captain made it happen that night for sure.
We had stollen a 3 foot tall plastic Joseph one year. A buddy got all emotional because he thought we stole God, but it was just Jesus's step dad, so it was cool.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sunny and cold here. pondering whether to suck it up and go for a ride after lunch...i, too, do not feel like working that much. no meetings, but a few things on my to do list

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
effing alarm did not go off. I woke up 20 minutes before my first scheduled Dialysis pickup. I made it on time but functioning on no coffee really sucks. 90 minutes later and I am sipping down some really smooth Espresso

All is now right in my morning :thumb:
Its your birthday, why not take the day off?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
my neck hurts
Mine too. But mine's From sleeping funny.

Hannah was a pita this morning. Have a company all hands meeting w/ CEO today and one quick "how do I?" client meeting afterwards. Will probably spend most of today getting finances done so I don't have to worry about them over the weekend and maybe working on a new jig.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mine too. But mine's From sleeping funny.

Hannah was a pita this morning. Have a company all hands meeting w/ CEO today and one quick "how do I?" client meeting afterwards. Will probably spend most of today getting finances done so I don't have to worry about them over the weekend and maybe working on a new jig.
made the dust collector last night. works well. might try to source some different hose fittings to make it a little cleaner