Quantcast

Friday 13th - massanutten

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
any one want to get some car pool going to the massanutten race next weekend. preferably going down friday and camping (hopefully not getting killed by jason) or something, coming back saturday after the race?

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Good luck if you go Friday night! The thought of fighting Friday night traffic on 66W is making me think leaving at 6:00 Saturday morning will be much easier.

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
actually I was planning on going down friday morning for practice. so if any one wants to take the day off, you should come

A

Achtung

I planned on leaving around 9 so I miss traffic and have time to register then practice...idk what im going to do afterwards tho, how's the night life?

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Some of my friends from our club will be there Friday. I have to work that day 1-10pm so I'm leaving super early Sat. morning.

Hope to meet some of you there.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Good luck if you go Friday night! The thought of fighting Friday night traffic on 66W is making me think leaving at 6:00 Saturday morning will be much easier.
that's my schedule too... we should caravan! you bringing the fair maiden?

RATM

Monkey
Aug 5, 2004
Washington DC area
I'm actually heading down Friday at 10-10:30, and coming back around 5-5:30, then I'll be heading back Saturday, around 7:30-8 am. I'm not sure how long I will be sticking around after the races, but if anyone is interested in carpooling, we can meet at the Vienna Metro. I can fit two more bikes on my bike rack.