Quantcast

Friday 7/16 afterwork ride.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Ill be in tacoma at 4:30 headed N to ride with Skookum. Tape or SST are the possible places so far. Anyone know how Tape is? Overgrown? SST was fun a while back too. Got the Ultra Delux tour from skookum. Hit the FR trail with my XC bike.... Oh no!

Any yous clowns wanna join us?

Tape is good because its closer to the taco joint for after ride eats...... SST is good cuz its new.... and not a ton of climbing...... Skookum, maybe we just need to flip a coin eh?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Skookum said:
Or flip a taco, but last time i ate Guaymas "before" a ride i puked in my mouth..... :dead: :dead: :dead: :blah: :blah: :blah: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Was the food as good the second time???? ewwwwwww. HARRFFFFF.......

Lets plan to eat afterwards. I can also hit the tacoma one on the way home..... or maybe ill hit both.... :evil: Gotte keep my gorrilaish figure up you know.....

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
I'm up for a ride.. either place, although I think I'd rather do the super-cool-SST-skookie loop.

I've gotta be somewhere around 7-8, so I might have to bail early depending on what time you guys plan on starting.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Happy said:
I'm up for a ride.. either place, although I think I'd rather do the super-cool-SST-skookie loop.

I've gotta be somewhere around 7-8, so I might have to bail early depending on what time you guys plan on starting.
Not to jack the thread, but Happy check out the T-Line post! I think you would really like the trail.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Happy said:

Happy,

Im down for SST loop. Its an easy place to bail from also. Depending on traffic i can probably be up to 200th by 5:15 or so... maybe a tad earlier. Im letting Skookum know Via IM.

Post back if you will indeed make it.

D

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
oly said:
Ill be in tacoma at 4:30 headed N to ride with Skookum. Tape or SST are the possible places so far. Anyone know how Tape is? Overgrown? SST was fun a while back too. Got the Ultra Delux tour from skookum. Hit the FR trail with my XC bike.... Oh no!

Any yous clowns wanna join us?

Tape is good because its closer to the taco joint for after ride eats...... SST is good cuz its new.... and not a ton of climbing...... Skookum, maybe we just need to flip a coin eh?
I was at tape and parasite thurs. The trails are tight from bushes overgrowing, but it actually makes it more fun around the blind corners. All the trails are ridable.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
oly said:
Happy,

Im down for SST loop. Its an easy place to bail from also. Depending on traffic i can probably be up to 200th by 5:15 or so... maybe a tad earlier. Im letting Skookum know Via IM.

Post back if you will indeed make it.

D
I can be there anytime.... I'll plan on 5 unless I hear otherwise. Skookum still has my # if you guys need to call....