Quantcast

Friday afternoon funny

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
I laughed so hard I was crying when I heard the James Brown song on this site. Then my boss walked in when I was checking out the Roxette one. There was a lull in our conversation at a perfect moment. (I call it a conversation but actually, it involved me wiping tears from my cheeks and sputtering that the database was still having some errors, while she asked me what my problem was.) She told me I was cut off--no more caffiene!

Laugh like you're 13 again
:p

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I am happy to know that I am not the only CHICK that laughs at stuff like that.

my bf didn't think it was funny though... go figure!

He's constantly making his own remixes...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave

i do gotta say that when i was just a youngin i was fortunate enough to have a Mad Magazine that had a square plastic perforated 45 record that i eagerly tore off and slapped in my snoopy record player. it had a belching song that i remember to this day, and was completely hilarious to my 6 year old mind.

In fact as i write this i was compelled to Google it up, and have just been able to drag up links of other people recalling fond memories of the song "it's a gas".

Now i'm COMPELLED to waste ALL my free-time trying to pull the song off the internet so i can relive my childhood music collection.....
Thanks alot CaptainJack........:rolleyes: ;) :p