Quantcast

!!!Friday Blizzard Warning GMT!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I think some pain killers can make you prone to motion sickness, or maybe you are pregnant.
Could be. I had two percocets in me and this was after a painful rehab session. I think the drugs plus pain plus motion just made me nauseous. I forgot how much rehab sucks when you first get started. Christ. It hurts so damn much.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Could be. I had two percocets in me and this was after a painful rehab session. I think the drugs plus pain plus motion just made me nauseous. I forgot how much rehab sucks when you first get started. Christ. It hurts so damn much.
If I remember correctly 'cets made any kind of motion a nauseating experience for me. Sucks about the pain but at this point in time pain may mean progress. At the end of the day progress is what you are looking for.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Yeah. I remember almost passing out at one of my rehab sessions. The exercise with the electrodes helping to overcome the muscle inhibition to straighten your leg... Got all of them done, but was all clammy-cold sweaty seeing stars by the end of it.

I darn near puked

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Yeah. I remember almost passing out at one of my rehab sessions. The exercise with the electrodes helping to overcome the muscle inhibition to straighten your leg... Got all of them done, but was all clammy-cold sweaty seeing stars by the end of it.

I darn near puked