Quantcast

#### Friday day two at home GTM ####

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Italians weren't even considered to be "white" in the US until a some decades ago. They used to be generally hated (Catholics yo) when he was young and he never grew out of that.
Pretty much. I hate to say but my father's side of the family is pretty racist, pretty much know it is wrong and do a decent job of covering it up. Thankfully my mother came from a more enlightened background.

Few things shocked me more than going to my grandma's church for her 95th birthday and hearing a sermon about how evil Jews are.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Taking a cue from CBJ and came into work to grab a monitor to bring home.

Suddenly everyone on the subway is Laird fucking Hamilton, riding the train refusing to hold to anything, in the poo stance, like they're backdooring Jaws.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Boomers dying. Reduced traffic and pollution. Cruise ships full of morons becoming plague ships. How is all of this a problem?
It’s a feature, not a bug.
Also.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Unfortunately my parents are in that cohort. :(
Yep. And you can't even call my parents boomers as they lived their lives in a fucking red dictatorship without access to the toys and joys of their Western comrades benefiting from the Wall street thuggery. :nerd:

Let's not forget the Irish as well. NOT WHITE! Oh - and don't get me started on those Eastern Europeans... :mad:
Yeah, pretty dirty bunch out there. Luckily I am of the Central European variety.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yep. And you can't even call my parents boomers as they lived their lives in a fucking red dictatorship without access to the toys and joys of their Western comrades benefiting from the Wall street thuggery. :nerd:

Yeah, pretty dirty bunch out there. Luckily I am of the Central European variety.
Bullshit. Anything east of Germany/Austria - Eastern European! UNCLEAN!!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I would give you an honest answer but don't want to hurt the feelings of the Bernie fans here. ;)
Does it matter anymore? The establishment has almost definitely defeated him and he's too old to run again. He was a pure soul, he never really had a chance. They would have put a bullet through his skull first. Oh, sorry, he would have killed himself by shooting himself three times in the back.