Quantcast

^^^Friday, Friday, Friday GMT^^^

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
nephew in hospital for a week......three nurses to restrain a three year old and six tries later they got the catheter back in his hand.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Nothing too crazy planned for the weekend. All my riding friends around here are busy on Saturday but might try to go DHing at Swain by myself. Sis-in-law, Bro-in-law, and nephew should be arriving at our house sometime on Saturday night and staying for a week. I guess we should do some house cleaning tonight.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin all.

Got screwed by a real estate company yesterday. We asked to see a 2 bedroom apt that they available. Show up and no real estate agent, luckily the building manager was there and showed us the two bedroom place. Loved it, went to put a deposit down only to find out that they had taken a deposit the prior day for that place. Of course the one bedroom that had been available when we had seen the other place was taken by the guy after us. At no point did the real estate agent show up, reasoning, the building manager is there, he can show the place. What a fvcking joke.

I also got recognized at work yesterday for driving a project over the past two years that saves the company over $1M a year. My efforts were thanked with a pen. Thanks for nothing!

It was just one of those days.

Last edited:

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Morning Monkeys. We're getting some much-needed rain today.

I'm attending an all-day mountain biking clinic tomorrow. Hoping to finally overcome my fear of STEEP descents. I feel like it's the last big mental obstacle I need to get over before I can become a really good mtb'er. It's a fun, small group of gals who will be participating, so it should be great!

Probably just chill on Sunday, though it's supposed to be nice, so I'm sure there will be a ride at some point.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
ahhhhhhhh! I am SO EFFING excited I can't sit still any longer!! T-minus 83 minutes until I
m offically on vacation--and Buffalo and I are really going to have some R&R this time!!! Whoop whoop! Look out sunshine, heat, and Eastern WA, here we come!!!!!