Quantcast

^&*Friday, Friday, FridayGMT*&^

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
This morning I'm doing absolutely nothing and its everything I thought it could be.

On another note Quofan you have the best avatar I have seen. Always makes me laugh

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday, my little jalapeno poppers! Charity road ride events both days this weekend. I love those things. Food, marked routes, t-shirts, rest stops. 40 hilly miles tomorrow, 50 flatter miles Sunday.

Hungry.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Good morning, Patriot guard, Select biker groups, local VFW, Local police, Local fire and anyone else that can muster a day off will start lining the street out front of my house today about 930 to keep the westboro nutt****s away from the church and keep them away from the funeral procession.

Should be an interesting day here.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I just had my first and only cup of coffee today. Yawn.

Yesterday I got a text from a friend back in Chicago; "Mark died today, bike wreck". After a call I learned that a good friend died in a crash on his motorcycle yesterday morning. 34 years old, 34, and leaving behind a wonderful wife and about a million friends. Life is short. RIP Buddy.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Nothing new to report. Taking care of a newborn baby is fairly uneventful. Clean em, feed em, and sleep when he is sleeping. Yeah, that's about it.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Morning all. Sorry for the rough times out there for some of you guys.

Had a good family mt. bike ride last night! Got the little tike on some single track and he tore it up! I took a video on my phone and will try and figure out how to post it here. Or maybe in the little monkey's thread.
Not too many plans for the weekend. But hopefully on Sunday the weather will be good and we will be able to go on our helicopter tour! Stoked!!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
First time using go pro after I borrowed it to a friend for a month. The front screen is scratched and either I did press something in transport or the battery is bust. It the end I missed filming an awesome crash on the WC track. Rolled, run and then rolled again for good 200m.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Morning.

Nothing new to report. Taking care of a newborn baby is fairly uneventful. Clean em, feed em, and sleep when he is sleeping. Yeah, that's about it.
I may not be a parent but I still lived with my parents when my now 3 year old sister was born and If I was you I wouldnt try to iinx your luck ;)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I hope it rains tonight like it's supposed to. That will make riding tomorrow morning AWESOME!!!! I'm striking out for higher elevation. Woohoo!!! Last night I enjoyed beers on our giant deck in nice summer weather.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Ibprofin is finally kicking my headache's ass! Whoop whoop and brap brap! Had a ton of fun riding last night--got to do my favorite run with some of the guys and a couple sick runs with Buffalo and child!

Watched the Roast of Joan Rivers for a bit before I hit the hay last night--what the fvck happened to her face?!?! :rofl:

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Posted that video of Mini-me and a glimpse of Skibunny for ya'll to check out in the 'where did you ride today thread?'.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
meh....

missed out on morrisey tickets in asheville at the orange peel...settled for seeing him in atlanta.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Balancing the pool water this year is proving to be less than easy. Gah.

PS - posted my DH bike and XC bike build part-out in the classifieds.....buy my **** people! Daddy needs a new fancy bicycle.