Quantcast

friday gfm thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
On a side note, smoked deviled eggs are damn tasty. Smoked the naked hard boiled eggs for about 15 minutes, then then cut them up. :drool:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
we'll start mailing dildos and gummy dicks now
They don't have a mailing address, just a phone number and an office with 12 people, and 36 possible spots on hold, for a State with about 1 million eligible parents per year who paid into the system. Seems reasonable.

No if you'll excuse me, I gotta go buy some camo and a "Don't Tread on me" flag.

Oh, and some gruyere, the official cheese of my new anarchist movement.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
They don't have a mailing address, just a phone number and an office with 12 people, and 36 possible spots on hold, for a State with about 1 million eligible parents per year who paid into the system. Seems reasonable.

No if you'll excuse me, I gotta go buy some camo and a "Don't Tread on me" flag.

Oh, and some gruyere, the official cheese of my new anarchist movement.
so you want gruyere dicks instead of gummies? got it

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Tell me more........
Same as usual, but after hard boiling, I peeled and put them in the smoker at 220ish with maple for 15 minutes. Put them back in the fridge to cool, then cut em up. Not sure the wife did anything special except a jalapeno ring on top was a nice touch.

They get a nice brown color and a little texture along with the smoke flavor. Her uncle made them over Christmas, so I tried it this weekend. Great success.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
First coworker requests conference call for a general “Friday morning” window. I say I’m free any time. Second coworker says also free anytime. No reply from first coworker. I suggest a specific Friday morning time. First guy says “no good” but “I’m free this afternoon.” No specific time given.

True importance of this call is self evident.

Coworkers 1 & 2 are above my pay grade. I’ll let them figure it out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I hate insurance sales people. I'm at a school right now and we are the only approved financial firm for the district outside of PERA (Colorado state pension). I presented to a school and have been onsite since 8:15am and there was an insurance sales person there as well before me. We get them occasionally pitching as "working with the district for X years", but they are full of shit.

My spiel calls out that we are the only ones beyond PERA, why I'm there to speak with them then see them on a 1-1 basis afterwards. I got a bit of a *gasp* when I said that and the principal looked shocked that it was new information to her. She had a few questions for him after she was done with her bit and the staff dispersed. He just dropped in on me between my doing 1-1 meetings, now 3+ hrs into the day to introduce himself, ask how long I'd been with the firm, if we're new to the district, etc. No... I've been with the firm, including the time w/ JPM because of the acquisition, 10 years. Our company has been with the district for over 20 years and our relationship has never changed - we've always been the only approved financial firm. And who do you work with at Benefits? He just kind of said 'oh, uh... okay. Nice meeting you', then left.

I fucking hate shady ass insurance people...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Excellent lunch was had. Stumbled across beer in the Squatch bike shop and then this place next door.

Fuck Ontario sucks.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hey good news today.....

My stupidly bright headlamps showed up for my suburban and are already installed.... Nothing like a nice led upgrade for new years.....

Also, smoking trout for dinner.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I am sure the poor cauliflower is screaming for help while being drown in that concoction.

We replace the milk with heavy whipping cream, choose whatever variety of cheese we have in the fridge (usually a lot of options), and will use a full pound of bacon.

Oh yeah...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
IMG_20200103_180936_670.jpg

another vacation shot.....looking for bear.....swinging a dead cat and hitting bison....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Why is cauliflower cheese being referred to as mac and cheese but with cauliflower and no mac?

/confused

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Shit visibility and wet roads coming down from Eisenhower tunnel towards Silverthorne. Tons of vacationers heading back to Denver tonight!