Quantcast

Friday gfmt friday

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Cold and rainy here in western NY. Ready for it to be 4:30pm.

Also, Congrats to DirtyMike & wife! Welcome to the club of slightly questionable RM dads :monkey: :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin bishes.

I should hear back about the completion of my background check. I don't anticipate them finding anything, so it looks like I'll be spending a portion of the day writing my resignation letter and giving notice. :monkeydance:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mornin bishes.

I should hear back about the completion of my background check. I don't anticipate them finding anything, so it looks like I'll be spending a portion of the day writing my resignation letter and giving notice. :monkeydance:
Did you bring sparklers?

I'm excited for my post-work nap this evening. Have a tedious day ahead of me, we'll see how that works out on very little sleep.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
congrats DM. your life just changed in more ways than you can imagine!

sunny and 60^ here. post work beers on tap, then a local ride tom. gonna poach a day and head to the hills next week!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Congrats, DMike. That's a big baby! I commend your wife on your capacious... uh, never mind. :D

(Westy: yes, today was another butt-heat day! Denver may see actual cold weather and snow early next week, too...)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Congrats DirtyMike.

Got my car back finally, looks great. Going to the RV show this weekend, woot!!! Also spending it with the little monkey, so that will be nice.

We hit happy hour at a local thai joint last night and order a ton of food. After filling ourselves and me having a beer, the bill was $31. Way more food than 2 people should eat on the cheap and the only thing we got that wasn't gluten free was the pot stickers. It's places like that I love to give my business with my daughter.

Miang Kum, soooo awesome. The mix of flavors and textures is just amazing.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
oh fuck me.. My Mother in law showed up a day early and she is camped in the TV room blasting the "Inspirational Network with reverend billy bob

Time to go off to the camper and get it ready to bug out at first light...should take me 4-5 hours or until the cold drinks run out.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Congrats on the kid!

Crazy to think Alfie was 9lbs 6oz. ... We are not big people.

Huge vaccination party today. All 4 of us. Alfie got the worst of it with 4 jabs for various standard shots... Both kids took it like champs. And they're in the bed moods ever today... Does not compute, but I'll take it!

Ride planned for early tomorrow.