Quantcast

friday gfmt.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Supposed to rain each day this weekend. I guess I'll be working on cleaning/organizing my now non-leaky garage.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm translating Twilight documents. I feel my brain hurting.

Also we are organizing a big movie premiere with a some of the most important politicians and media people invited so a lot of cooky people call us. Today I had a celebrity agent who wanted to get in and between calls he switched accents.
Also some "I'm a descentant of someone and I blindly sent some helpfull information to the director so I contributed to the movie, he obviously is grateful and I demand Invites. How could you forget about me I write for this and this unknown publication and If I'm not invited it will influence my review. My readers demand my presence!" God it's hard not to laugh sometimes

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It snowed last night, and I still have summer tires on the Subie.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Friend of mine got a hold of me late last night. She was standing there with a knife at her wrist. I had a long night, not sure I have ever driven that fast. Going to see her after work to see how she is doing..... Yes she is at the hospital.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
At the Los Angeles Equestrian Center with my wife. She is competing at the dressage championships. Tonight we go to my sisters house for my dad's 90th birthday party. So lucky to still have him around and still mentally sharp.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Friend of mine got a hold of me late last night. She was standing there with a knife at her wrist. I had a long night, not sure I have ever driven that fast. Going to see her after work to see how she is doing..... Yes she is at the hospital.
:eek: dayum you are bringing the life drama lately.

At the Los Angeles Equestrian Center with my wife. She is competing at the dressage championships. Tonight we go to my sisters house for my dad's 90th birthday party. So lucky to still have him around and still mentally sharp.
If you see Mitt Romney's horse, be sure to ask for an autograph!

PS I am a simpleton and can not identify GMT threads unless the title contains a string of random symbols so %$#&&&@@ you Stevew.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Don't sweat it. You put snow tires on right now you're just going to burn them off between now and "real winter"...

I don't generally put snow tires on until ~Dec 1. Sometimes a bit earlier if it looks like something *interesting* is going to happen.
Yeah. It melted off pretty fast this morning, so no concerns.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
the weather here has been ridiculous. I don't remember the last time it rained. Super nice and sunny out there...

Hitting Whistler tomorrow, try not spend money on anything too frivolous... although the puddle under my Boxxer makes me think it has served its time...

Turkey day over at my soon to be ex-co-worker's place on Sunday.

Pre-arranged trail ride on sunday.

Pas pire, mon-frere.