Quantcast

friday gfmt

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My lady is home from her work outing at the coast. I am hoping to bug out a little early and enjoy some time with her. It is still kinda weird to me how much I enjoy being with her. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just sent an email to some peeps, one of which is my boss. Got a lovely out of office notification auto-reply back saying he is gone until Tuesday.

Looks like I'm leaving a little early. :D
Trade secret: Use the "delay delivery" option in Outlook to send out status email after 4 (leave around 3).

<edit> or more like 2:30 today. :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning.

For as much of a heartless bastard as I am, it is still not easy to look into someone's eyes as they are strangling. That shear look of terror as they realize the mistake they had just made.
The worst part is when you cannot get your safety cutter underneath because they used a shoe lace and its burried a good inch in.....
The good part is when they see you in the morning, and thank you

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Local radio spinning a bunch of STP today. What a ishty band. I'd forgotten what dark times it had been when they were a presence on the air.
I still like the Stone Temple Pilots, in their day they were very popular but not everything stands the test of time as tastes change. Nothing wrong with a catchy tune. I think their only crime was being too popular, the ultimate no no for a 90s band.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Morning.

For as much of a heartless bastard as I am, it is still not easy to look into someone's eyes as they are strangling. That shear look of terror as they realize the mistake they had just made.
The worst part is when you cannot get your safety cutter underneath because they used a shoe lace and its burried a good inch in.....
dude...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Morning.

fuuuuccckk....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Too early?

A stressful day was had. Shitty employee finally walked off the job. Too bad we spent a bunch of time and $$$ training him and he bounced with a 5 minute notice... good riddance really but it's gonna be hard as we look for someone to fill his role.