Quantcast

friday gfmt

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Arg... didn't get out of work until 2PM, these 3 day work weeks are beginning to fuck with my Fridays...

That said - Ima go road biking without spandex or helmet or strava. That's how cool I will roll.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
squeezed in a local trail ride. humid as hell from thunderstorms yesterday...car says its 108* in traffic...prob mid-90s in the woods. felt instantly tired. still worth it.

Goddammit, needed brake pads. Went to LBS. They didn't have 'em, so they ordered them. Picked them up today, came home, looked at them, resin, not metallic.

Minus ten points and forty bucks to me for not specifying and minus ten points to LBS for not asking.

Grrr...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got in a nice quick ride tonight and didn't take any ropes to the neck. Sweeeeeet. :D

Picked up a new helmet, now I can finally take the enderpo'ing to the next level. The helmet actually fits quite amazing and I even squeezed my watermelon into a size medium.

All set for Halloween.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Goddammit, needed brake pads. Went to LBS. They didn't have 'em, so they ordered them. Picked them up today, came home, looked at them, resin, not metallic.

Minus ten points and forty bucks to me for not specifying and minus ten points to LBS for not asking.

Grrr...
4 out of 5 people who wanted to be doctors recommend trying it now.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Food truck Friday attended. Empanada eaten, alcohol consumed, new scratch in Land Cruiser's tailgate by virtue of unwieldy Bob stroller touched up, kids put down to bed, doctor bills paid, and HSA reimbursement request e-faxed in. Time to relax for a quick minute then play some trumpet.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
32miles/3500ft of climbing on the hardtail after work #notbad

Heading to mountains for DH tomorrow. #not2bad