Quantcast

friday gfmt

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning beautiful people!

Punted on a morning ride in favor of an afternoon ride, but a late afternoon work meeting got called and now I get neither. I have only myself to blame.

Otherwise, work, and maybe some errands later. Ooooo.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

It would seem amongst all this COVID fuckery, it completely slipped everyone's mind in this house that the kid that's needed 3 sets of shoes and has grown a foot in the last year might need new ski equipment. So now I'm scrambling to get her accommodated, which because of COVID fuckery, is proving quite difficult. I hoping at this point we can even get her rental gear.

#firstworldproblems.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
On the subject of MTB shit, I bought the wife a set of I9 wheels for Hanukkahmas and I gave them to her last night, but since the wheels won't be ready for another 6-7 weeks, all I could wrap was a page from their online catalog. But, she is stoked.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
WOO FRIDAY. Not sure what I'm WOOOING for because work is fuckin busy and it has been going below freezing AND raining the last few days. I don't have spikes or hockey skate attachments for my bike, so I'm not actually sure what I'll do this weekend.

This week has absolutely sucked at work. Monday was busy. Tuesday was busier than Monday. Wednesday was busier than Tuesday. Thursday was busier than Wednesday. And now Friday is ????. What happens when this all loops around on Monday? Boom?

On a plus side, I enjoyed some delicious Hakka Chinese food last night.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

It would seem amongst all this COVID fuckery, it completely slipped everyone's mind in this house that the kid that's needed 3 sets of shoes and has grown a foot in the last year might need new ski equipment. So now I'm scrambling to get her accommodated, which because of COVID fuckery, is proving quite difficult. I hoping at this point we can even get her rental gear.

#firstworldproblems.
What do you need, Shane? I've got 120 cm skis that she can use if that works. Can't help you with boots unless she's a 22.5 as I think that's the next random size up that I have lying about!

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I am working today. Picked up Japanese baked goods this morning. Eating some delicious fresh mozzarella from Italy-via-Costco. Life is sufficient.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

#firstworldproblems.
What size hoof? We have a pair of Full Tilt Soul Sister boots kicking around that we've been trying to sell for... a while. If they'd fit your kid, or will fit your kid at some point, they're yours for shipping cost and maybe a pint.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What do you need, Shane? I've got 120 cm skis that she can use if that works. Can't help you with boots unless she's a 22.5 as I think that's the next random size up that I have lying about!
Thanks Doc, unfortunately woman child is bigger than that. She got real suddenly big this summer.
What size hoof? We have a pair of Full Tilt Soul Sister boots kicking around that we've been trying to sell for... a while. If they'd fit your kid, or will fit your kid at some point, they're yours for shipping cost and maybe a pint.

I might take you up on that. Happen to know the size? Woman-child is at least at 23 right now.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Oooh - they have the mozzarella di bufalo right now? That stuff is even better than my own homemade. :drool:
Yup. Current batch has an "eat by" date of 12/26 so just came in, too. So good. I've eaten 3 balls so far today.

IBnocontext

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I managed to get in a ride before it got dark at 4:45pm today. It was muddy but still good traction but of course slower than normal. I do not mind a muddy ride but I do hate all the cleaning after the ride but again better than not riding.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
errand boy duties for parents....driving round....listening to swevedriver b sides w sunroof open....windows down....