Quantcast

friday gfmt

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Was supposed to go for some shuttle runs with the big bike today. The elbow is well enough for some roll downs if I keep it on the ground and just cruise. Was totally stoked as this will probably be the last chance this year with temp and snow mucking things up from now on. Youngest son cancelled that last night when one of his schoolmates tested 'rona positive and got results yesterday. Don't think the two guys in my riding bubble would appreciate me possibly bringing extra company.

FUCK!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi folks

a week ago, on a whim, I scooped up a roof rack for my car. It was half the price of the online option, so I figured I should give it a shot. That arrived today for me to play with.

I also finally connected with the ridiculously wealthy lady who was getting rid of her old rowing machine because it didn't match the rest of her gym furniture (actually she said it was broken). Took me like three weeks to coordinate, finally she says she is ready to today, only at a specific time. She said I needed to bring a friend as it was heavy and awkward. We show up, after weeks of coordinating, and her husband is doing some elliptical exercise in the same room. Barf. Anyways we got the thing back to my house and it turns out it just needed to be readjusted, not even repaired, and the thing works. $1000 rower all for a little hassle and maybe the rona. :(

That's my adventure for the day. I did fuck all for work!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
You know, I'm not sure which part of the process I "prefer", hanging or mudding. They are each terribld in their own way.
I'd rather hang than mud. But both trades are so expensive now that I suck it up and do it anyway. Probably won't for the new house though.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was supposed to go for some shuttle runs with the big bike today. The elbow is well enough for some roll downs if I keep it on the ground and just cruise. Was totally stoked as this will probably be the last chance this year with temp and snow mucking things up from now on. Youngest son cancelled that last night when one of his schoolmates tested 'rona positive and got results yesterday. Don't think the two guys in my riding bubble would appreciate me possibly bringing extra company.

FUCK!!
That blows..

Where were you headed, Hamilton?

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
That blows..

Where were you headed, Hamilton?
Pinnacle Hill in Kitchener.
As you are going east on the 401, just before Homer Watson Blvd at Conestoga College look north to the big hill. Back side of the autoparts store is the trailhead. End is over the other side in the parking lot of a design business.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Crisis averted. For being such a tiny company, we are amazingly disorganized.
Disorganization spans all walks of businesses. I'm training a new member on our team and walking him through stuff (finally another highly technical person :) ), but man explaining some of this stuff has made me realize how unorganized and chaotic all this shit really is. :rofl:

I guess working with the same crap for 5 or 6 years, it just becomes normal. Oh well, at least now I have someone to bounce ideas off of or to tell me that I'm an idiot.