Quantcast

friday gfmt

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
obama.PNG

:notbadobama:

for now I am working in stoney's 'hood, reading CT and MR. up to le maison de montagne tonight

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
WOOOO FRIDAY.

Have you seen Superior or the other great lakes in person? They're big mate.

Its beautiful, same with parts of Lake Huron and Georgian bay. Lots of places up north to isolate from the rest of the world. :brows:
on a to do list....

i ignore what most people on here say about that part of the country.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Thats not how it works around here. At the vet yesterday we discovered a double ear infection that was giving the cat oozing puss and blood in her ears. When she shakes her head puss and blood goes everywhere. Oh the glory

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Thats not how it works around here. At the vet yesterday we discovered a double ear infection that was giving the cat oozing puss and blood in her ears. When she shakes her head puss and blood goes everywhere. Oh the glory
You need a puss'n blood room.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Looks like we are finally getting snow in the hills. I don't care about skiing but I do like to drink water in the summer.

1704474973359.png

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Bummer, ground fault is under the tile. I guess we will need thermal imaging to locate it, and even then it would require ripping up tile, etc. I guess our gloves and boots will be moist and chilly.

In other news, I did score two tickets for Drive By Truckers at the Mangy Moose, so that ought to be fun deafening.
Im actually buying some really nice attenuating earpieces for concerts.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also learned there is a pressing customer issue that has jackass tied up for possibly a month or more. Glory days, I hope to get all my work done and walk off this project before I kill someone.

If you can't clearly define a usage scenario for something, do you really need it? I say no.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Bullpoop, even @SkaredShtles like some northern Michigan action. :busted:

I mean yeah in the broad sense, skip the areas around Lake Erie and Ontario. The further you are from them, the better it gets. :brows:
Yeah - there are some places that aren't too shabby on the MI side of the Great Lakes, though almost all of it is north quite a ways from where I lived. Pictured Rocks, Porcupine Mountains, Keweenaw, Sleeping Bear Dunes, etc. are all worth seeing if you're in the general area. Also - if you can manage it, a visit to the spectacular Isle Royale NP should be on the list.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
nearing 8" and still growing

as she said, while looking at the Winter Park snow stake