Quantcast

###Friday GMT for Friday###

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Only a week to go in FL, and it is supposed to be "cold" on Sunday. Temps supposed to dip into the 50s.

Don't know what I'm doing today at work. Looked at some really expensive cars yesterday.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday ffs.

Good PT appointment last night. I got the ok to resume gym activity (upper body) and pedal a stationary recumbent bike. It'll be nice to exercise again. 24 days now of sitting on my ass. My physical therapist says I am way ahead of schedule. Of course, that happens when you are awesome.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Crack kills. Been up since 7:30. Trying to convince myself it's a good idea to eat and at the same time trying to resist the urge to start drinking heavily.

Quo, where in FL?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I sent an idle email to Jenn yesterday that Stone had released a new IPA that appeared to be in extremely short supply. The only place I saw that stocked it was a 40 minute drive away.

10 minutes later I received a harried phone call announcing she had located a place that had it nearby, they had only a couple left in stock, she had a 45 minute window while her experiment was in the centrifuge or something, and she was on her way. Later, I found out that she was risking two weeks of planning for this experiment if she didn't make it back in time... but she did.
IMG_20130228_204753.jpg

We also went and enjoyed one on tap at the same place, later that night.

IMG_20130228_183102.jpg

She knows where her priorities are. :cupidarrow:

Highly recommended - this is an awesome beer, if you can find it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Still morning Monkeys!

Leaving on a jet plane to Tahoe in a few hours. I am stoked, that is all.

Oh, and I woke up to a big bowl of crazy this morning, yay!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
According to Webster:
Definition of KAFKAESQUE

: of, relating to, or suggestive of Franz Kafka or his writings; especially : having a nightmarishly complex, bizarre, or illogical quality
I think I might need to start looking for a new job. :mad:

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Mulling over taking the downstairs tenant to court.