Good Morning!! Brrrrr!!! A crisp 16 degrees outside right now.....I had to actually wear a jacket for the 1st time this Winter. Well, I worked a little more on our washer/dryer conundrum....while I found out that I'm a really bad appliance repairman, I did however, discover lots of things about my plumbing and electrical that I didn't need to know. I realized why our dryer wasn't getting it done--the 4in. PVC pipe leading outside for the vent was 3/4 clogged all the way down(22 ft. run) with lint. I also found out that whoever put the PVC pipe in there in the 1st place, shouldn't have used PVC pipe. The heated lint passing through creates a static electricity charge that attracts lint to it's sides. Gotta get up in there and replace it with insulated metal piping for that length of a run.....it's always something, isn't it? We're knocking off early today to head out to the funeral for our employee who passed away earlier this week. Bummer.....he was too young. The weekend weather outlook looks great---back up into mid 60's and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!