Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Brrrrr!!! A crisp 16 degrees outside right now.....I had to actually wear a jacket for the 1st time this Winter. :wave:

Well, I worked a little more on our washer/dryer conundrum....while I found out that I'm a really bad appliance repairman, I did however, discover lots of things about my plumbing and electrical that I didn't need to know. I realized why our dryer wasn't getting it done--the 4in. PVC pipe leading outside for the vent was 3/4 clogged all the way down(22 ft. run) with lint. I also found out that whoever put the PVC pipe in there in the 1st place, shouldn't have used PVC pipe. The heated lint passing through creates a static electricity charge that attracts lint to it's sides. Gotta get up in there and replace it with insulated metal piping for that length of a run.....it's always something, isn't it?

We're knocking off early today to head out to the funeral for our employee who passed away earlier this week. Bummer.....he was too young.

The weekend weather outlook looks great---back up into mid 60's and sunny, sunny, sunny!!!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Good Friday! Short week and looks to be a much milder weekend! No big plans, winter DH race on the slopes of a local ski resort should be fun, but with gas prices higher than giraffe nuts, cutting back on the running around as much as possible.

GH, you're lucky you found the dryer clog, that can cause a major house fire! Now, your dryer will dry in like half the time!

Have a good un

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Bout time Friday got here. Wifey and I are heading up to Mt Snow tonight for the weekend. WOO HOO!

So I was getting dressed this morning and put on a pair of pants I hadn't worn in a while. Found 13 bucks in the pocket. FRIKKIN SCORE.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
woot! I have heat - it was the zone power head - heating/plumbing place even sold me the part at contractors price ($66)

I have lots of w/e plans including Okemo on Sunday

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Happy Friday!! Home from a week in Amsterdam. Got to love a city where there are cyclist EVERYWHERE!! Have a good one all!!

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
I would have loved to. Red Light was ok. Tons of average girls, and only a couple super hot ones. Coffeehouses, over 800 of them. Was kind of cool at first having the smell of Pot everywhere, but after 2 days, it became annoying. (I am not into Pot, so that is just my feeling) It was a good trip, and I had a good time, but I dont know if I will be rushing back anytime soon. For me, Iceland was much much better!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Its a freekin cold 25 degrees here this morning... however it will be 77 by the weekend!!!!

Looks like a great Friday since Hillary got her ass kicked in Iowa!

w00t!

:rimshot:

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
G'morning Monkeys. I'm already having a better day than yesterday. :thumb:

More xc skiing last night, my best ski yet. I am getting better & better at this every day. Love it!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Friggin' finally Friday! Short work day today, then home to pack up bike, crap, baby +mom, then head up to "the town of Tigg" (and my parents). Then it's up bloody early to pick up Tigg & meet up with all the Elevate dudes at the Gore Mtn. bike snow slalom race on Sat! Got my tires on last night....took me 1.5 hours and 1 tube to do the job...damn DT Swiss 6.1 rims! :bonk:

Later!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Unlike Jim, I've yet to mount my tires for tomorrow's race. Guess I'll be busy tonight. Other than that, I fully expect to be knocked out of the competition early tomorrow and proceed straight to drunk. :cheers: :p

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - good night at the rink last night. Cold ride in this morning. But I had some french toast, bacon and coffee for breakfast so things are off to a good start so far. Lots of hockey in store for the weekend.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Sitting here, pirating me some bandwidth, waiting for the blasters to load the first shot.

Last night's "high impact" workout got cancelled because there was no heat at the dojo. Not much planned for the weekend, just watching football.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Morning, not much going on. My boiler is fixed for now until the piece comes in. Skiing Saturday and Sunday, the temps should be nice until the warmer weather gets here.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Morning, I AM STILL SICK.

Does this cold thing ever stop? I've had it for two weeks and it's aggravating my asthma to the point I missed three work days.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning all! More snow activities in the plans for the weekend. I really want to try some new backcountry areas so out comes the map! Have a great day and weekend!