Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Ummm, GH???? Hellooooooo? Damn, it's 8 am and no GH! Oh well, I'll try this...Happy F'n Friday everyone! Big weekend with some winter camping and some relax time before a week of meetings next week. My off day today, so I'm bundling up and hopping on the cross bike to the LBS for java! Have a good un, y'all!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Last night was exciting as hell. 30 minutes of cardio on the evil stair machine followed by grilling a steak, doing some laundry, and taking out the garbage.

Wife and I are skiing tomorrow. I haven't skied in three weeks because of work, so I'm really looking forward to it. Speaking of work, I got a stellar performance review yesterday which was nice. It came with the standard 4% raise which I'll take.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Friggin' finally Friday...Nada mucho today - hopefully headed to EMS to kill a gift certificate with some new Five Ten shoes then hit the gym.

Saturday = heading up to Elevate Cycles to pay off some bike debt, and a spaghetti dinner at a local house of worship. Sunday = maybe a little street ride, then hopefully starting the R9 overhaul, or at least pulling the wheels apart for a new build. Getting ride of the DT Swiss 6.1's and moving back to Sun MTX - How would winter camo rims go with a silver/black setup - look silly or not?

Just got another component sponsorship offer to boot, but I need to mull it over - works out to be almost the same as bike shop discount...hmmmm.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Yeah......got here a little late today. I took Colin to daycare this morning as Justine had to be at work a bit early. She's got the whole morning routine with him down to a science, but me........not so much. :busted:

Got a wild hair up my as5 and went by Lowes to pick up paint for our hallway and foyer yesterday after work. I taped everything up last night and plan on spilling paint everywhere after I leave here in a few hours. Justine is partying with the girls this evening, so Colin and I are having a Dad/Little Dude night tonight. I expect nothing less than total chaos and scattered Cheerios the whole time. :clapping:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
a dude I know got a cool gig-Mechanic fo the Webcor Pro women's Cycling team

I am leaving for the first leg of my journey in early February to build 22 new team bikes before heading to New Zealand for the Tour New Zealand. I will be traveling to the biggest Women's Pro Road Races in the World- including several World Cups, The Tour de L' Aude in France, The Giro di San Merino in Italy, Berne in Switzerland, Tour Montreal, the Bermuda Grand Prix and the Major NRC races in the US and the US and Canadian National Championships.

splat

Nam I am
a dude I know got a cool gig-Mechanic fo the Webcor Pro women's Cycling team

I am leaving for the first leg of my journey in early February to build 22 new team bikes before heading to New Zealand for the Tour New Zealand. I will be traveling to the biggest Women's Pro Road Races in the World- including several World Cups, The Tour de L' Aude in France, The Giro di San Merino in Italy, Berne in Switzerland, Tour Montreal, the Bermuda Grand Prix and the Major NRC races in the US and the US and Canadian National Championships.
That sounds like fun !

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning.

Ok night last night. My son is still kinda sick, so he's not going to sleep as easily as he normally does. He was up until 9:30 last night which is 2 hours past his normal bedtime. Made for a rough morning as he did not want to get up today. :(

Headed to the LBS tomorrow as well, to pay off some bike debt.. Other than that, nothing planned for the weekend. Think we're going to try to go out to eat tonight, I'm sick of cooking. lol!!

Oh, and Jim, I'm on the fence about the camo rims... :think:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - good night at the rink last night. Had a coffee cake muffin and some coffee for breakfast and I'm trying to get the settings right on this new flat screen monitor I received for my office PC yesterday.

It seems weird to me to have so much screen in front of me! Font sizes seem real small though. I think I need to have my IT admin set things up optimally for me visually.

Hoping to ride on Saturday and maybe even Sunday too! :monkeydance:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning.

Ok night last night. My son is still kinda sick, so he's not going to sleep as easily as he normally does. He was up until 9:30 last night which is 2 hours past his normal bedtime. Made for a rough morning as he did not want to get up today. :(

Headed to the LBS tomorrow as well, to pay off some bike debt.. Other than that, nothing planned for the weekend. Think we're going to try to go out to eat tonight, I'm sick of cooking. lol!!

Oh, and Jim, I'm on the fence about the camo rims... :think:

Hope the kid gets better!

You going to the Clifton Park Elevate? What time - I'll meet ya there with my little one!

Thanks for the camo color, I am on the fence about it as well, may go with basic black, $5 less per rim!

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Happy Friday, ya'll! :monkeydance:

I got talked in to going contra dancing tomorrow night. That ought to be quite a sight, as I have absolutely no coordination.

XC ski date on Sunday with a guy I met last weekend. I'm pretty excited about it; I hope he is too, lol!!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning...

I just LAYED INTO a kid for not listening to directions in my level 1 woods class! :disgust1: maybe the third time is a charm... cause he already screwed up a piece of his clock 2 times... (all this after countless speaches about getting his head in the game cause he has screwed up several other pieces of this project...) I even made the joke before all of this... of taking bets on the over under of how many board feet extra he is going to need to complete his project! :disgust1:

last night I hung out and cooked a nice chicken stirfry with some fried rice made with brown rice... it was a little different in texture and tast, but still good! :thumb:

messed around on the bongo board and hung with the girls... thats about it!

Tigg, I hope the little one is feeling better soon!

GH... Sweet slinging paint with a little one around is always fun!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
It's an awesome f'in morning. I've got to work in a few but it's warming up this evening to about 19º and we've got some pretty fresh snow on the ground, so tonight we are going to get some DH skiing in, and tomorrow it's time for a little XC. I can't wait.

I also had a killer job interview yesterday, and I've already been asked back for a second interview. This weekend is celebration weekend for me.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all. I am tired today. Woke up ultra early and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up and did work. :disgust1: My cat is REALLY sick. He's lost 8 lbs. in about 2 months and is vomiting everything he eats. He's at the vet today for another round of testing (We're up to almost $500 in bills now) so hopefully they can get him feeling better. Initially, they thought cancer, but tests came back negative. Poor guy :(

Sq-Earl and I are supposed to go out to dinner & a movie tonight, but I have no clue what's playing and hollywood.com is blocked at work so I can't plan ahead. I am going to try to call them and see what's playing.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Sq-Earl and I are supposed to go out to dinner & a movie tonight, but I have no clue what's playing and hollywood.com is blocked at work so I can't plan ahead. I am going to try to call them and see what's playing.
Where do you normally go? Wilton? i'll look them up for you and PM them.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I had my calculus midterm this morning. I am now a second semester high school senior. :weee: