Quantcast

***Friday GMT***

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Did your Valentines Day/Evening go well? Mine was very nice. She came home with a 12-pack of Rogue Dead Guy Ale for me. Awesome. Colin was in a really bad mood, so most of our evening was spent trying to entertain him. Not so awesome.

After that, we watched "Lost" followed by a little bow-chicka-wow-wow and some quality sack time. Unfortunately, that wasn't to last, as Colin woke up several times throughout the night(teething issues).....so we both are really looking forward to a nap at some point and time today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. My Valentine's evening consisted of dinner by myself, following by bedtime at 9:00. The price I pay for having a CPA wife who works late every night this time of year.

Man, my frikkin back has been killing me all week. I must have tweaked something while skiing last week. My back isn't constantly sore though...it only hurts when I sit, stand, or move. It's not the usual lower back pain, either...it's a little higher. Stupid.

Three day weekend. WOO HOO!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Man, my frikkin back has been killing me all week. I must have tweaked something while skiing last week.
I can do some thing about that back pain of yours :busted:

Morning monkeys!

Valentines for me consisted of going and beating a brown belt. BigT doesn't believe in Valentines Day. :clapping:

Hopefully today, I'll get my pink slip, which is a good thing because that means I can enter quarries. My pink slip is proof that I'm MSHA trained. MSHA is OSHA for the mining industry.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. V day consisted of a Scout meeting for both of us then I surrendered the remote and watched Lipstick Jungle. meh, the things we do for love...

Chill weekend planned, maybe a ride and the 500 on Sunday, off day Monday then off to F-L-A.

splat

Nam I am
Morning

didn't do much last night . My wife , tells me last night since next week the kids are on vacation that she and the Kids are going to her parents . was nice of her to tell me . Guess she'll be back Wednesday . So I guess I have freedom to ride ride ride , on this 3 day weekend.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
morning...

dinner last night at one of my favorite mex joints... nice beer then home to watch lost...

what a great episode! I avoided reading any of the spoilers and was blown away! didn't see much of that episode coming! what a twisted episode!:clapping:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning. Last night was great. Awesome meal, a few cold tops, went and saw one of our favorite local musicians play... The wifey got me a new underarmor shirt and some Livestrong bike socks. :thumb: No Bow-chick-a-wow-wow, but that's scheduled for tonight as we can sleep in tomorrow. :banana:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
alternator went out in my truck last night as soon as g/f and i were about to go out. wondering if i should attempt to tackle this myself or take it to the dealership.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Colin was in a really bad mood, so most of our evening was spent trying to entertain him. Not so awesome.

After that, we watched "Lost" followed by a little bow-chicka-wow-wow and some quality sack time. Unfortunately, that wasn't to last, as Colin woke up several times throughout the night(teething issues).....so we both are really looking forward to a nap at some point and time today.
Sounds about like our night minus the bow-wicky-chicky...

Jamie was in a pretty good mood all day. We got him to bed in time for us to watch Lost. He made it through Lost, then kept waking up fussing, so I went down to sit with him while he quieted down. Then I fell asleep by his crib. My wife also fell asleep upstairs on the couch and neither of us woke up until sometime in the middle of the night, too late for the bow-wicky-chiky-wow-wow.

Today the weather is supposed nice, so I think I'll duck out early and go for a ride. :clapping:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Morning - had a nice night last night.

Can't wait to get through today. Should be meeting Ted Wojcik on Saturday to pick up this:

[nice bike pic]
I have some of those pedals. (ancient Ritchleys) I don't recommend them for riding in snow. :)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
I am stoked today cuz' we got a weekend of skiing ahead of us. DH tonight, & XC Saturday. I may even try a green tonight. :0

Sweet ride MMcG. I've been wanting a HT bad lately.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
mark,

that is a sweet rig.

Wojcik is my mother's maiden name! nice polish name! don't know if there is any relation there but cool none the less! :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon all. Nice evening for us at home. I made some herb & garlic chicken with vegetable couscous and we drank a bottle & a half of wine while watching LOST. Today is my last day of school for a whole week and boy am I psyched!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
'morning. we ended up grabbing thai at a vegetarian joint in the university district. big surprise, eh?

now i have the leftovers to munch on, yummmm :D

i'm giving a presentation today since it's the last day of a month long rotation on the pathology service. for those of you with gmail accounts who wish to peruse it it's up here: http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dcj96ntp_59gtxp6vdt

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
mark,

that is a sweet rig.

Wojcik is my mother's maiden name! nice polish name! don't know if there is any relation there but cool none the less! :thumb:
Small world - you can contact Ted via his website at www:tedwojcikcustombicycles.com to find out if there is some long lost relation between you and Ted!

The bike is a "prototype" of sorts - built with help via the 29er forum -so it won't be "my" bike per se - but I will get to ride it and my goal is to get others on it to provide important feedback to Ted so he can refine his production versions if refinement is needed.

Cheers,

Mark

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Yesterday, we planned our Dr. appointment on Valentine's Day and found out that we are gonna have a baby girl. Exciting day for sure.
We did not have a preference either way, but my wife was bouncing off the walls. I think she was way more excited to find out the gender than even when she found out she was pregnant.
She was glowing all day yesterday, and it was awesome to see.
I guess I gotta learn how to hook up some pigtails now.:monkeydance:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Yesterday, we planned our Dr. appointment on Valentine's Day and found out that we are gonna have a baby girl. Exciting day for sure.
We did not have a preference either way, but my wife was bouncing off the walls. I think she was way more excited to find out the gender than even when she found out she was pregnant.
She was glowing all day yesterday, and it was awesome to see.
I guess I gotta learn how to hook up some pigtails now.:monkeydance:
YEAH!!! Congratulations!